I'm here in Switzerland and waiting and waiting and waiting.....
im from nigeria, i recently got this device from uk, now the issue is, the phone is requesting for sim network unlocking pin/code, and i have looked far and near for these, is there a way i can get these codes here? becos, i cant wait to be using my phone. thanks as react quick.
Avaliable in saduia arabia congressional. To every. One
Now available in India too......got notification this morning (10th Jan).....
What about France?
Will not take the update?
651.73.30 is out for non US, non EFIG. XT910 users, please check. Tks moto.
Will this update ever come to Canada? We also have the GSM version of Razr here?
Not yet for non-efigs. When it's out, moto? After holiday?
will india also get the update ,does anyone know ,pls share
Reignfire, 31 Dec 2011LOL. Just like iPhone 4S, still no improvement to the poor battery life... If you have problems with the phone's battery life, check the settings of your phone and applications.
- Set screen brightness to auto.
- Disable Facebook updates, set them to "on demand"/manual. Syncing facebook contact with phone contacts really drains the battery. You can also select it to automatically update less frequently.
- Same goes for other chronic updating apps such as e-mails. Set them to manual, or at least not every 15 minutes unless you absolutely feel you have to.
- Disable data, using the widget for this makes it quick and effortlessly, and use data only when needed. It's not likely that you need to stay connected to a battery consuming data-enabled network at all time, 24 hrs a day.
- Use the smart actions and make actiones that suits your use.
- In-pocket recognition seems to demand little use of RAM etc, and saves the on/off button for about half the use.
Btw. Anyone else also received NFS Hot Pursuit demo with this update?
no update in india yet,dont know the update will ever come ,thats a real pitty ,thumbs down motorola
Very beautiful and awesome phone, they just need to throw in a HD resolution AMOLED screen + larger battery to help with battery life and upgrade to that 13MP camera that the chinese version has and it'll be the perfect phone. I don't mind motoblur as it comes in handy allowing users to resize widgets!
AnonD-29989, 31 Dec 2011i want that phone! Happy new year from citizen of philippinesHi! Me also waited for this phone. I dont know if motorola plan to sell this. Hoping this january, it will launch here.
Will the update also come to Canada? We are also having the GSM version like the European
tan, 31 Dec 2011lol...never expect to have a better battery life in android phones..and i think you know that ... moreSo Tan,
Are you saying that Moto Droid Razr has get the best battery life?
Reignfire, 31 Dec 2011LOL. Just like iPhone 4S, still no improvement to the poor battery life... lol...never expect to have a better battery life in android phones..and i think you know that by now :P. ive learnt to live with it
this is good news
What about the middle eastern version?
LOL. Just like iPhone 4S, still no improvement to the poor battery life...
Log in I forgot my password Sign up