Martin, 25 Mar 2019Extreme ugly Ultra wide, LG V40 destroy camera sh*t!!Don't even get started. LG cameras sucks big time! Their post processing is still bad.
MadMel, 26 Mar 2019cheaper and better than others are good enough for me, you are free to choose your own "poison... moreThat's the problem. Huawei flagships aren't cheaper and better than others anymore. Mate 20 Pro costs the same as Galaxy S10 in my country. Xiaomi flagships have got this crown right now. Mi 9 looks promising, on the paper at least. And it is twice cheaper than P30 Pro.
VectorR, 26 Mar 2019Sure I give Huawei credit for trying. I just don't agree with the prices of their high tech de... morecheaper and better than others are good enough for me, you are free to choose your own "poison" of course...
MadMel, 26 Mar 2019well you must admit that is hard to beat "details and clarity" of 12MP Samsung/Google high tec... moreSure I give Huawei credit for trying. I just don't agree with the prices of their high tech devices. Not worth for "trying".
VectorR, 26 Mar 2019It all will be useless without clever programming and proper processing. Well all know that.well you must admit that is hard to beat "details and clarity" of 12MP Samsung/Google high tech...at least give Huawei credit for trying.
Manu76, 26 Mar 2019Rumored IMX 650 with new quad Bayer RYYB, ISO 409600 designed by Huawei. It all will be useless without clever programming and proper processing. Well all know that.
Rumored IMX 650 with new quad Bayer RYYB, ISO 409600 designed by Huawei.
Anonymous, 25 Mar 2019He said that he rather die than buying chinese phones so it means that he did not try any chi... morePeaceful? China, Saudi Arabia, Russia.... None of them are peaceful. The Swiss could be described as peaceful, most others, less so.
[deleted post]Why, legitimate concern. Chinese devices always seem naff to me. Many German cars seem great, racist? Many US cars seem bloated and inefficient, racist? C'mon, China manufactures many great phones, but design and spec wise, they seem to promise more than they deliver. Google release bug ridden devices that are overpriced. Samsung includes the best screens. Chinese phones also look cheap, to me. All shiny, with no substance.
Anonymous, 25 Mar 2019He said that he rather die than buying chinese phones so it means that he did not try any chi... moreI quite like Chinese phone makers but I think they should try harder. Most of them still aren't up to Samsung. The one thing they certainly got is the materials / build quality and hardware power.
Yes, most of my Mate 20 Pro issues software related. I"m afraid that P30 Pro won't be much different. Here is the list of them:
1. EMUI experience. Not working notification system, hence obsolete AOD feature. EMUI feels fast but not as smooth as pure Pixel 3 Android for instance. No Google Feed. Swipe down for notifications triggers useless HiSearch quite often instead. Some useless Huawei bloatware.
2. Camera experience is inconsistent. I certainly have got few truly great shots (better than S9+ or even Pixel 3) but too many misses. I certainly see focusing issues especially in not ideal lighting conditions. Too many blurry shots (No OIS issue I guess?). Level of details and clarity isn't up to Pixel 3 or S9+. Night mode isn't up to Googles one.
3. In-Screen Fingerprint sensor is a disaster. Never works at first time, especially when you pick up the phone and need to do something quick. 3D Face recognition isn't fast enough either. Also sometimes it unlocks the phone when I don't need it :).
4. Don't like curved screens. Questionable aesthetic value and practically useless thing.
5. Main speaker inside the USB-C port isn't good idea. Sound quality isn't as good as S9. What's wrong with the speakers grill??
6. The phone could be less heavy.
So a bit too many drawbacks for over $1000 phone. Hope that P30 Pro will fix at least half of them.
Anonymous, 25 Mar 2019He said that he rather die than buying chinese phones so it means that he did not try any chi... moreIDK dude. Peaceful is the last word I would describe China especially, though US comes at a close third.
Martin, 25 Mar 2019Extreme ugly Ultra wide, LG V40 destroy camera sh*t!!Huh? Can we get that in english?
The last Oracle, 25 Mar 2019More than anything else, I am curious about the Sony IMX607 sensor. It should solve 2 fundamen... moreThen it's time to remind them that Huawei is nipping at their heels, not Apple. If they actually start considering Huawei a threat, then I can only imagine what they would do to try to outweigh Huaweis offerings
Namelesss, 25 Mar 2019Personally I've stopped expecting anything from phones that cost more than 600 Â€Yeah, TBH, unless you really wanna see the new stuff, it's best to just buy a good flagship under 600
Martin, 25 Mar 2019Extreme ugly Ultra wide, LG V40 destroy camera sh*t!!LG it's over
IMX650 Co-created by Huawei and Sony. Neither Sony could use the IMX600.
VectorR, 25 Mar 2019It is not about racism, mate. Unfortunately 99% Chinese branded phones appear not to be as goo... moreHe said that he rather die than buying chinese phones so it means that he did not try any chinese phone they hate them just because they are chinese I just want to understand why people are hating chinese they ard good. I see a lot of people who always consider china as vilain but in reality I did not see china hurting anyone they are a peaceful (sorry for my bad english)
What kind of problems have you faced in your device? Are they related to software?