I have the fitbit versa with me for 1 week now and thought of sharing some views.
1. Great lightweight design (I have the black)
2. Ships with 2 bands - large and small
3. Good battery - lasts 3 days for me
4. Fitbit steps count reliability is retained.
5. Very wide options for watch faces.
6. Good display quality.
7. Music play integrated but I dont use it.
1. Does not offer much else over Blaze.
2. Very poor connectivity to phone /app - may need to power down the watch often to connect to phone. This is written in many forums and its a surprise they are not able to fix it. Also, you cant find the watch from phone blue tooth - you must go the app to connect everytime and it often shows device not found!
3. Changing watch faces is like a real chore - you may or may not be successful and the app may hang or disconnect.
4. Allows only 5 watch faces to stored in watch. App does not store favorites. This is a big drawback as you have to sift through hundreds of useless designs to find your shortlisted faces.
5. Many face options are payable but the payment process is clunky.
6. The display is curved design (apparently gorilla glass). You cant put a simple protective screen on this - it simply wont stay. A curved screen protector with edge frame from third parties- is ugly.
7. The charger design is not good. You have to pinch the bottom plastics of the charger to slide the watch in then make sure it mas made contacts by viewing the display. Then you cant lay it face up but only able to lay the watch with face to a side.
Why should you buy this:
1. I think most accurate steps count among the smartwatches at par with Garmin and Polar. Also offers stairs climbed.
2. Very nice app.
3. Works seamlessly with another fitbit. You can use either or and the app will add up the steps count and other history.
4. Great lightweight design
The glass of my Fitbit versa has been damaged accidentally.Please suggest the centers where I will be able to rectify.
Thank God! I was about to buy the versa 1 to replace my already dying alta. Now will wait for the versa 2.