vincechenatu, 16 Dec 2019I wonder why Samsung is not going for pop up cameraBecause that's for the A81?
Samsung still hasn't learned. Still putting up underpowered hardware while slapping high prices to their midrange devices.
I wonder why Samsung is not going for pop up camera
The only upgrade here is Snapdragon 730 on Galaxy A71.
Nicolas F, 16 Dec 2019- unused pixels above punch-hole selfie camera (which looks more ugly and stupid than teardrop... moreYou're totally right, plus they reduced apertures on the main cameras and selfie cameras, maybe for the punch hole, like they did from S10 to Note 10.
I will wait to see the A71 price and camera quality locally before making decision. My A70 camera is borderline horrible, so I'm not holding my breath for the A71. The Chinese brands have better camera quality given the same segment.
My 260$ Mi 9T isnt impressed by these overpriced toys by samsung
I really want to see the A71 reach the US with Verizon support, it looks like an excellent upper-midrange phone. I wish the main camera had OIS since it would make low light photography much better. Not sure why Samsung omitted it
These phones is like having outdated hardware
- unused pixels above punch-hole selfie camera (which looks more ugly and stupid than teardrop notch);
- redundant depth sensor and macro-camera (instead of adding telephoto which can do boke and laser AF to the whole system);
- no OIS;
- will cost more than it should;
- still Exynos? And what is the difference between Exynos 9610 and 9611?
- did they at least put there good fingerprint readers?
So, no, these are not good smartphones.