Few idiots spread some bizzare inforamtion only and thousands of other idiots respond :(
My God! What an UTTER and COMPLETE non-sense!
Just because 5G has questionable benefits now, doesn't mean you get to go all LOTR and burn the whole towers down to the ground. Attack the orcs that are actually human engineers and workers.
Talk about witch trials of 16th century England.
Right now, Most of the English people are suffering, locked down in their homes, afraid, their PM in intensive care - and these morons still found time to bring out the worst in humanity. But I guess that's true for everywhere about some idiots. And they're in the same ballpark who say God will save them from diseases, if they remain true to their respective religion and still mingle around.
We can try and debate harms of radiation (although naysayers will likely loose but whatever), in any case right now, is NOT the time to burn the communication bridges. Remember, flow of information is one of the most important assets in a war, and make no mistake the entire world, the whole humanity is at war with Covid-19.
[deleted post]I have seen information that there is a strong negative correlation between general ignorance and mobile phone OS ownership. It seems to indicate that people who get iØS are, on a whole, less smart than those who do not.
I am not saying Android ownership makes you smarter. I am just saying there is a correlation.
The former unified light-welterweight world champion, Amir Khan, bizarrely was one of a handful of celebrity COVIDiots who commented on social media in support of a conspiracy theory suggesting 5G masts are responsible for the spread of SARS-COV-2 (coronavirus).
In response, many Brits took the initiative to act upon the advisory of Professor Khan MB ChB PhD MD, by setting fire to a few 5G masts around the UK.
Don't become a COVIDiot. Rather, maintain social distancing, and follow the best practices as advised by the WHO.
Cyberchum, 07 Apr 2020Yeah! Nobody is expecting it in Africa, that's why the ones in great Europe are tearing down t... moreCompare spy agencies in Africa and Western ones (NSA, GCHQ...). Would the Chinese dare do it here and lose business?
Cyberchum, 07 Apr 2020Yeah! Nobody is expecting it in Africa, that's why the ones in great Europe are tearing down t... moreThe point was that they wouldn't dare do it here and our politicians aren't bought or sponsored by China (in Africa Huawei helped politicians spy on their opponents) and that our own spy agencies would find out if they tried. And, as I said, we're sufficiently tracked already as it is, and I don't mean internet only. But your story is cool too. ;-)
Seriously, get over it. You're not that important. People doing this stuff are flat earthers and religious loonies, the same kind of people who protested against electricity 120 years ago.
MdN8, 06 Apr 2020Bill Gates most definitely vaccinated his kids, you're repeating a hoax.
Communication with n... moreYeah! Nobody is expecting it in Africa, that's why the ones in great Europe are tearing down the network infrastructures. Very amazing, if you asked me.
You didn't need to go looney to get your point across, but you chose to, still. Kudos!
[deleted post]See here: https://mycountryeurope.com/economy/the-eu-is-going-to-war-against-coronavirus/
Anyone else doing this much?
[deleted post]Not really. Probably USA first, as the orango promised. Russia too, everything outside the Moscow ring road is doomed. Then pretty much everyone except the EU which actually helps our people. Facts:
- The EU is providing 100 billion euros in credit to fight unemployment
- The European Central Bank is purchasing private *and* public debt to the tune of 750 billion euros
- Italy and Spain are the primary beneficiaries of this fund allocation
- Four million masks have been sent to Italy from Germany, France and Austria. France has sent 20.000 protective suits.
- Germany is taking in patients from Italy and France.
- Chinese assistance, while welcome, comes after the EU had sent 70 tons of emergency goods to China in January.
- Some of the Chinese help (two million masks and 50.000 tests) was allocated to the EU Emergency Response Coordination Centre. EU Commissioner Lenarčič promptly sent it ALL to Italy.
- The EU has set aside 400 million euro to aid in a coordinated global WHO response.
- Many of the poorer Member States have hospitals that were built and/or modernized with EU funds.
- Since 2014 the EU has a programme worth 24 million that aids hospitals in dealing with crisis response.
- 2.300 EU citizens were repatriated by the EU Civil Protection Mechanism.
-The European Virus Archive, started in 2009, is now proving its worth as a valuable resource to researchers.
-The EU is coordinating a common purchase of ventilators, masks and other protective gear.
- On top of that, the EU is buying equipment worth 50 million to act as an emergency stockpile for Member States. This stockpile will include a vaccine when one becomes available. Industrial production of medical equipment is also being coordinated.
-Commission President von der Leyen prevented the closure of internal borders for vital medical supplies and Commissioner Breton threatened Germany with infringement procedures after they did so.
-An extra 100 million of EU funds has been poured into research.
jakov1, 06 Apr 2020Sounds like bs if you ask me, but would like to hear an explanation nonetheless. Why does i... morehttps://ehtrust.org/wp-content/uploads/Scientist-5G-appeal-2017.pdf
Anonym, 06 Apr 2020"Even 4g is harmful, but the harmful effects of radiation only surface after continued exposur... moreI was talking about effects of non iodizing radiation over a period of time.
Stop copy pasting talking points from mainline science about non ionizing radiation.
well obviously since any wave causes radiation....5G with its non ionizing radiation and that there is zero causation even if there is correlation...u can make up anything, as long as its a trend u can pair it with covid19.
Anonymous, 06 Apr 2020wow.. you see what educated european people do? burn 5G antennas just like ancient civilizat... moreMost of ancient civilisations were busy burning 5g antennas for sure. That's why we only now rediscover the technology. Damn ancient civilisations, i say!
Anonymous, 06 Apr 2020Most likely:
- 5G equipment manufacturers like Huawei (that's all UK 5G equipment) are used... moreBill Gates most definitely vaccinated his kids, you're repeating a hoax.
Communication with nanobots? By the time we have nanobots there will be 10G.
Health reports? Yeah, same as 4G. Read the comments below. You're more likely to hurt yourself by worrying about 5G. And in a few years there will be 6G or something else.
China getting your data? How? Who's paying for the bandwidth? They can do that in Africa where nobody is expecting it.
Tracking you? Most people simply aren't interesting enough, don't worry about that. You're already tracked anyway. People just want to make themselves look important by playing a victim.
AnonD-924172, 06 Apr 2020When they catch the morons prosecute simple. Theres no cure for stupid. There is. It's called a bullet.