Anonymous, 06 Apr 2020When a 2018 model gets Android 10 before Mi Note 10.Yeah! 😜
Big thx....The best Smartphone ever! ( for me )!
Good Hardware! (good SD Prozessor,big Akku,nice '6,9 IPS Display ) Kamera very nice with gcam Tool!
buyed February 2019
HYPR, 07 Apr 2020Obviously 1 you don't have a clue. 2 you're a hypocritic. 1 they're not Chinese copied OS. And... more1. Yes, I know the update is rolling out now.
2. Android One update shouldn't be this late and buggy.
3. Yes, MiUi is an Android OS skin, but it is not just UI skin, it's a custom OS based on Android OS. Get your facts straight.
4. These idiot Chinese manufacturers are so invested in their delusional and useless skins that even if they make an Android One device they utterly fail to deliver.
5. I got MiA3 for the hardware and stock android and I am just disappointed with the support, given the fact that Android One software support should be relatively easy but they just don't want to use good software support team on this one device.
6. They especially degraded android one support after their twitter poll asking which is better,Stock Android or MIUI and I guess everyone knows the result of that.
HYPR, 07 Apr 2020Because the 2018 is superior, cost alot more originally. Has a better more expensive chipset. ... moreIn the news it's Mi Max 3 and Mi 8 Lite. Both are way cheaper originally with and have much less powerful chipsets.
When mi max 3?(written on 3)
Please, keep lcd, at least 6.9", great cameras, speed not as important, no 5g. Thank you very much xiaomi ❤️
Anonymous, 06 Apr 2020When a 2018 model gets Android 10 before Mi Note 10.Because the 2018 is superior, cost alot more originally. Has a better more expensive chipset. Mi Max > Note 10. Note 10 is on Beta Android 10 in China. Android 10 for it will come soon.
krishk, 07 Apr 2020My MI MAX2 Still running on 7.1.1 ????That's correct! MIUI version 10. Android version 7.1.1
Old phones have old software. Duhhh. Get new phone =new software, you plick!
dt031sin, 07 Apr 2020Where is the update for MiA3. It's android one for god sake. I just hate these chinese manufac... moreObviously 1 you don't have a clue. 2 you're a hypocritic. 1 they're not Chinese copied OS. Android is the OS. All Android phones use Android OS. ANY Android phone can have custom Ui which many have. Xiaomi, Motorola, Samsung, Huawei all have their own famous custom UI. If a phone company chooses to use Android One (like the Mi A3) then the phone will NOT use a custom Ui and will be STOCK Android. So your phone is running Android OS with Stock Android Interface. So zero Chinese anything. Just the phone brand is Chinese. Pure dumbness.
My MI MAX2 Still running on 7.1.1 ????
Where is the update for MiA3. It's android one for god sake. I just hate these chinese manufacturers with fake copied chinese OS.
Anonymous, 06 Apr 2020What about redmi note 8 ?Delayed unfortunately but should be released this month or next hopefully.
My Mi Max 3 got the update on 23rd March 2020.
V188.8.131.52 QEDMIXM - stable - 1.8 GB in size
My region is Fiji and am using Mi Max 3 Chinese phone with global rom.
When a 2018 model gets Android 10 before Mi Note 10.
What about redmi note 8 ?