1 Billion colours thats pretty interesting.
The OnePlus 7/7T Pro is a much better phone at half the price., And no punch hole and offers camera security so no one can see you by hacking your phone.
X41, 15 Apr 2020Oneplus will again be a hit in India among flasgship
1. Samsung used exynos which is inferi... moreFrom my observations, Indians in general are generally more tech-savvy than the Europeans, such that I agree with you that Indians will not be succumbed by the inferior Exynos chip found in the Galaxy S20/S20+.
This should, as you suggest, aid to boost sales of the OnePlus 8 Pro in India (to my mind, the OnePlus 8 is poor for the price).
Europeans on the other hand aren't too bothered. Besides, many wouldn't be accustomed to the OnePlus brand. So for them Exynos vs Snapdragon is inconsequential. After all, it's the latest Samsung flagship device that they would view as bludgeoning their mate's iNotch 11/11 Pro. For the Samsung-inclined Europeans, that's all that matters.
Sales of OnePlus 8 Series in Europe will be consequently disappointing.
Quad cameras with colour correction. Definitely a game changer.
Anonymous, 15 Apr 2020OP does not mention the type of gorilla glass it has.
When companies do it, it is because ma... moreGSMArena mentions in their hands-on its back sports Gorilla Glass 5, while there's no detail information (yet) on the front glass.
TBH, I think front glass is in fact made of Gorilla Glass 6 as OnePlus always used the latest iteration for their front screens in past.
Oneplus will again be a hit in India among flasgship
1. Samsung used exynos which is inferior to snapdragon counterpart and even a note 8 user here will not buy one
2. Lg flagship update is a mess
3. Asus cannot cope up with the demand for rog phone
4. Sony is non existent
5. Mi 10 series if xiaomi get it right is the only phone that could steal oneplus thunder
OP does not mention the type of gorilla glass it has.
When companies do it, it is because may not be the lastest.