Where is the third :
"No thanks, it have ugly giant dual punch hole rather than a more intelligent solution" option ?
.SNishanth, 31 May 2020I don't know why many prefer Xiaomi /redmi phones over realme phones, even though realme offer... moreMy reason is the design. I wish for redmi k20 design, slim bezels, no notch/punch hole, in-display fingerprint scanner but with sd 865, 90+hz refresh rate, 30+watts fast charging. They can lower battery size but compensate with really good fast charging. Can abandon good cameras and 5G.
No microSD slot, no deal.
And yes, the screen has cancer on it what with that big tumor.
(at this point, limited to 2020, only 38 out of 209 devices that appear in GSM Arena's search function are free from the cancer of notches & holes)
The reason why it's not for me is simple: I'm not willing to spend so much on a mobile phone. Smartphones are getting better every year. There's no need to buy a flagship phone when you can buy a great phone with 200-300 USD that does everything just fine. There's absolutely no need for something better.
Would buy it instantly if it had dual SIM.... Don't understand why they ditched that... So I remain undecided between the x2pro and xiaomi mi note 10pro. Impossible decisions when you want to have a good HR camera and not pay a thousand bucks or more
I'm worried about realme, compare the X3 Zoom and the X2 pro and you'd understand. First it was the realme 6 pro and know this.
bla_bla_meh, 31 May 2020every Realme makes terrible photos so the answer is no I have a realme device and photo quality is excellent so...
Maybe you didn't use a realme device.
I don't know why many prefer Xiaomi /redmi phones over realme phones, even though realme offers better specs and a good UI
No. In my country 12/256 GB Realme X2 Pro is roughly €440 or if you want camera 8/256 GB Huawei P30 Pro is roughly €550.
Even if it was same price as X2 Pro, I'd still pick the X2 over this. Reason? That f***ing double punch-hole. I know some people could eventually get used to it, but I simply do not want to buy a phone with this stupid piece of sh*t cut out.
But anyway since X3 will start at 600€ and X2 is available for around 360€... Absolutely no reason for a phone with this garbage punch hole. Same chipset, 120Hz isn't that much of an upgrade over 90Hz, camera will be similar garbage, as it's usual on Realme phones.
- Realme UI looks good, much better than "color OS" and "Funtouch OS", tho it's the same BBK company;
- FHD+ resolution on IPS - no PenTile's lack of sharpness and less load on the SoC;
- 120 Hz refresh rate sounds nice;
- 128 Gb UFS 3.0 in base model;
- 8 Gb RAM in base model, old LPDDR4X tho (maybe SD855+ doesn't support it);
- all three useful types of cameras;
- OIS on telephoto camera...
- ...but no OIS on main camera - why?
- big hole-punch is ugly; may cause uneven backlight on IPS;
- no NFC and Google Pay support (may appear in other markets);
- no autofocus on ultrawide camera (but rubbish macro camera);
- telephoto camera is not 5x, but 4.77x (or 4.69x);
Also, what's up with subject's page? Is it 8/128 or 12/256 in base model? Is telephoto 122 or 12 mm?
It's arguably a downgrade from the X2 Pro at the same launch price sooo... Nope.