david, 01 Jun 2020battery is not good! 6.9 inches but 4500 mah?? I think that should we a compensation for the s pen
Anonymous, 31 May 2020blah blah.Don't you habe a better counterpoint than that childish bickering of yours?
Flori, 31 May 2020I don't see any reason to upgrade from my S20 Ultra to the Note 20+I wouldnt upgrade if i was you ...
Note 20s might comes with the first 5nm exynos and maybe this the reason doesn't need a bigger battery.
Anonymous, 31 May 2020The small guys almost always have no say over the big guys.the big and small ... even those giants at Korea and China and Taiwan are still small ... because look at their products similarities
- non user removable battery ... keeps the device always on, even has been power off by the user
- no 3.5 mm audio jack ... so the giant cloud collect data of what the people listening ... and still no connection to not having 3.5 mm audio jack
- ugly front facing camera and round bezel that CORRUPT screen area ... they advertise as ... innovation ???
- foldable phone ... if one can make and push the production of faulty folding mechanism ... why not make it rollable ???
- swiss watch manufacturer laugh at mil-std ip rating phone ... are swiss watches are brick thick ??? certainly not
- 512 GB internal memory ... where are the 1TB micro xd card ??? where are the 4 PB Peta Byte portable ssd ???
- why only Sony capable of 4k screen ??? why the multimedia projector company capable producing 4k display so small ??? where are the 4k 144 hz on phone ???
the bigs ... they control things behind the screen ... push the similarities amongst different companies ... the big control the rise and fall of the illusive giants ...
i know that i am small ... i can only see the trends and guess where the red lines are and are going
welcome to earth
Still find those holes very disturbing. So far the best phone in my experience taking out the fiasco aside was the note 7. Got the note 8 after having the s6 for a year and I had so many issues and even got the whole unit replaced.
4300 mAh battery ... the manufacturer will push the market to choke on the followings
- prowess of new exynos especially in battery endurance ... the giant probably will never give up on reverse charging
- prowess on ... maybe ... new technology battery
- economic ... behold ... 5nm coming ... battery first will be massed production to cut cost ... and with the new normal ... perhaps ... less people power to handle logistic volume ... what are the connections ???
- keep the device light to be carried everywhere pleasantly by users that without fully realize has become one into giant distributed ecosystem ... the cloud
as for the non-user removable battery ... even though the true engineers agree that it is extremely idiotic not to have tangible hardware control to cut power on demand ... the big brothers, who pay the salary, have the absolute control to keep all the electronic to be always on ... because ... one giant unified distributed system ... like those hollywood movies ... LCARS ... library computer and retrieval system that essentially has no difference with the Borg collective ... one giant Matrix of CyberDyne ecosystem ... or any other name
human will not be pushed to obey to stay home and work from home and keep distance socially ... human needs the gadgets to do humane things for the betterment of human spieces ... even though transhumanism is extremely promising ... human is analog creature, and the tech that are used must be humane
mobileman, 30 May 2020i hate thouse hole of screen front cam. i cant see and undestand why that must use. same here im keeping my note 9 until this whole notch or cut out trend goes away
Kinda fed up with all the rumors. Btw if 6,7 screen rumor is true, then the small model is totally obsolete, as there were also rumors it won't get 120 hz and qhd resolution. Which makes it totally obsolete, why even bother producing it? If it had those and a 6.3-4 inch screen, i would buy it for sure.
Off late, flagships r loosing the attractions, providing selective countries snapdragon and others exynos itself is unethical...if we can pay for exynos we can also afford to pay for snapdragon....only way to demand snapdragon for india is not to take a exynos at all...only then maybe samsung will learn to either provide both or only the higher and best quality phones...
i hate thouse hole of screen front cam.
i cant see and undestand why that must use.