low quality phone...so sad...thats why im not buying samsung products..i dont know how they pass the ISO Certification when their products are crap..very dangerous..is this what they called best phone ever??!!yeah they are right because it has a program called self explode..
I had the same thing happen with a galaxy s1, this was because I had a 12 volt charger in a 24 volt truck. Scared the fuck out of me when it went bang lol. I didnt say that was the cause when I went and returned my 1 week old phone as I thought it may not get replaced due to my user error, possibly same thing here.
AnonD-51027, 22 Jun 2012you can't read?? really??Of course he can, just nothing past the title :/
There are over 10 million Galaxy S 3's. If one of them explodes, what is the big deal? With that large of a sample, anything can happen.
That has happened to me as well... I was charging my corby pro wid an lg charger n its motherboard got corrupted n got heat killed... It took me 4000 rupees approx to fix the problem... Nw m.using galaxy S for almost one n a half year n still got no problem wid that...
Lol..verry funny i remember last year when s2 explodes on a mans pocket..that hurts...lol
Anonymous, 21 Jun 2012the S3 owner is an ET and the mobile was designed for humans. LOL... I laughed so hard when reading this. Actually I've been concerned the heat produced from my Galaxy S2 when its being charge and looking forward for the S3 to address that issue. Well, it seems to be tough luck for me.
Maybe this guy using different charger or cheap car charger. becz this happened to me when i using LG charger on HTC phone what happened battery die and it doesn't charge my phone so i replace new one.
Anonymous, 21 Jun 2012the S3 owner is an ET and the mobile was designed for humans. Dude not everyone know the word ET just Explain it in the full form
Extra Terrestrial ( ALIENS )
work at a phone shop,customer had it hooked into comp,started smoking,brought it back...looked very similar to these photo's,imagine if this had been left on while they were sleeping???
Anonymous, 21 Jun 2012the S3 owner is an ET and the mobile was designed for humans. hahaha! that comment made my day.
my brand new galaxy s 2 white t989 had similar problem. It got very hot and died if i did not take battery out in time it could ignite also.
in reply to designed for humans- that was a no brainer, of course who uses these phones samsung?... lol you are copyng the branding strategy of the once glorious NOKIA with their human technology tag, they created a mark there, but yours was an EPIC fail