I readed 3 pages of comments and noticed something which i already knew and everyone knew. Apple fans are so much mature. Same news about iPhone and it was full of samsung boys craptalk.
Now sgs3 explode and reading comments like its fine actually things happen...
Why samsung fanboys are so rude and always trolling and speaking crap of others.
To all Apple fanboy here!!!!
Why Android is thousand time better than IOS ? simple: Android is Linux and it explains by self. If you're not satisfied with it, take the source code and build yours.﻿ No body needs to be hostage to a specific hardware manufacture. Freedom, Android, Linux , open source, Gnu ...this all go together and is this is the future. Do you hate linux ? android ? and say you'l never use it ? so shutdown your router, your smart tv and don't use the web cause you'll be running linux
i have an s3 and its worth what it costs... i havent felt it going heated.. dont think it will explode.. know this thread has turned into an apple vs android war hence lot of ppl will say what they wanna say... so ppl who love apple go and buy an iphone and ppl who love android please go and buy and s3.. both wont explode..
happened to apple iphone back in the days. may be its apple this time hitting it on samsung to slow their s3 sales. just saying. DONT PICK ON ME APPLE FANBOYS plz
Probably the owner of the phone spilled a liquid such as water, and he/she did not really wiped it thoroughly; then, the owner plugged it to charge and everything got f@ckd up. Talk about being clumsy.
AnonD-24171, 21 Jun 2012Since its an isolated case then what this article for?
Maybe he used an unoriginal car charge... moreFirst, sumpathies to the guy who faced the incident , glad that he is safe.
The guy said that the Phone was not Charging when the incident happened.
I am skeptical if thats the truth, with his explanation of white flame, sparks hint towards a potential faulty charger is connected.
By looking at the pics, the area around the antenna/mouth piece burned out. the Mount which he uses has metal bar/springs to hold the phone where the Antenna of the phone is placed internally. The guy says that he has SATNAV on while the incident happened and another gentleman believes that there is chance (although low probability) that already this kind of mechanism of the mount can sometime generate fail levelof heat which can trigger a spark in side the antenna.
Lets wait and see what Samsung investigates from this Issue.
mochi, 21 Jun 2012You know it could be a wiring problem like "short circuit." not the phone but probab... moreSmartphones nowadays have feature of automatically disconnecting charger when they got fully charged or getting voltage low/high than specified voltage. I see this in nokias.
Geez, Now Apple will have a lawsuit for copying the iphone in exploding. Apple never quits.
People should now understand that buying phones at a cheaper price from Carphone warehouse in UK ans Ireland can be dangerous. So guys be smart and buy products directly from company outlets or directly through your service providers. This guy was lucky to be unharmed you may be that lucky