They need to stop with the T models.
Do OnePlus really need to be launching non T and T flagships every year.... that’s 4 flagships
Anonymous, 30 Jul 2020You want better phone than 8, but cheaper price? LOL .... Same price. The 7T is better than the Oneplus 8 in almost every way except for 5G and 865. And it is $100 more but loses the Telephoto. Oneplus is starting to be like Apple, Google, and Samsung. Now is the time for " Oneplus Tax"
My opinion for oneplus 8T(normal) :
1. Use an 865+
2. Give it an flat display
3. Give it an larger battery
4. Give it Wireless charging (any speeds) while the Pro gets 65W wired charging
5. Remove the macro camera, add Autofocus to the ultrawide, improve the main camera, add an telephoto
6. Upgrade to UFS 3.1 storage with LPDDR5 RAM
7. Give it an 256 GB starting at base model while having an 512 GB version
8. Price it $699, any higher and you will be killed by others (Note 20, Iphone 12 Max, Pixel 5,Mate 40,Poco F3, Realme X3)
If not, the Oneplus 8T's sales will be eaten by the Nord and the 8T pro.
Let's put this simply: give it a bigger battery, headphone jack, and re-release the pop-up cam and I'll certainly buy it.
Now that I'm awake...guessing the battery will be like 4,580 or something weird along with 865+ and an mmWave version will be sold to Verizon and T-Mobile once released in the form of the 8T Pro since the US didn't get mmWave on the 8 Pro as the ONLY changes. Cool...
Good!!! T version usually flat version