CompactPhones5ever, 14 Aug 2020Dude just what? Numerous tests have proven that 2 MP is completely useless as taking the pictu... moreBecause more you have sensors more these increase the design of the phone
Anonymous, 14 Aug 2020Don't be rich asf to pay more just to have a 5mp macro. Macro sensor is already useless e... moreDude just what? Numerous tests have proven that 2 MP is completely useless as taking the picture with main sensor and cropping it gives you far better result in all devices tested so far. Why would you -want- to pay for it in a first place?
CompactPhones5ever, 14 Aug 2020Ok and? Doesn't matter if it's flagship or a 100$ phone, putting useless camera sens... moreDon't be rich asf to pay more just to have a 5mp macro. Macro sensor is already useless enough so I prefer pay for a 2mp.
[deleted post]Ok and? Doesn't matter if it's flagship or a 100$ phone, putting useless camera sensor just to deceit non-tech savvy customers is despicable. Pixel 4a isn't flagship either but instead of fooling people with several trash sensors they just put in one good one. Or, at the very least, put on at least the 5MP sensor like on Redmi Note 9. A 2MP macro sensor is a complete ultragarbage with absolutely no use whatsoever.
- 2 MP macro + 5 MP depth sensor if gsmarena's listing info is correct, so just like Nord, adding useless camera just for the marketing purposes
- no info about high refresh rate screen so apparently 60Hz
- 166mm tall so essentially more tablet than a phone
- LG Q61 with Helio P35 cost 270 eur so go figure how much this one will cost
- bezels thick enough to house selfie camera both at top and the bottom but it still has punch hole