IpsDisplay, 01 Sep 2020I know but 720p display will make this the fastest Dimensity 720 smartphone on the marketAgree. Xiaomi will be adding three more low priced 5G phones in October: Redmi 10 (D600), Redmi Note 10 (D720), Redmi Note 10 Pro (D800U or D820). This is a good season for someone to buy a new phone on a tight budget, regardless whether you are from a 4G market or a 5G market.
Anonymous, 31 Aug 2020D720 is powerful enough to drive a FHD display with ease. The choice of 720p is largely due to... moreI know but 720p display will make this the fastest
Dimensity 720 smartphone on the market
Realme lover, 31 Aug 2020Realme v3 may has dimensity 600.A separate V series 5G phone (Dimensity 600, rumored to be priced at 700CNY, $100) will be forthcoming in October.
IpsDisplay, 31 Aug 2020The idea of a 720p and dimensity 720 excites me you
Never ever really see display resoluti... moreD720 is powerful enough to drive a FHD display with ease. The choice of 720p is largely due to price and product segmentation.
The idea of a 720p and dimensity 720 excites me you
Never ever really see display resolution being minimal
For maximum performance you always see super resolution displays stressing the gpu
Anonymous, 31 Aug 2020How long realme provide software updates and android version upgrade? Do they upgrade Android... moreI have got 3 years of update till now. Bought my realme 2 pro in 2017 with Android 8.0 out of the box. Last month it got updated to Android 10 with latest security patch. And it's a low-end budget device so you can expect better support for newer mid-range phones.
How long realme provide software updates and android version upgrade?
Do they upgrade Android version only once??
Realme will launch three smartphones on September-1-2020:
X7: Dimensity 800U;
V3: Dimensity 720.
Confirmed Leaks for X7Pro:
- Dimensity 1000+;
- 120Hz, E3 flexible AMOLED with COP (Chip On PI). Best display ever from Realme, best display in this price segment, best flat screen display ever used in a smartphone priced under $600.
- fast-charging (65W), 4500mAh, best in this segment.
- thickness: 7+ mm (confirmed).
- weight: 175g (confirmed, already in Realme official ads).
- Vapor Chamber for heat management;
- 64MP IMX686 for main camera;
- Stereo speaker.
- Build quality: premium grade, with glass back.
- (in-your-face) design.
Confirmed Leaks for V3:
- Dimensity 720;
- 720p, tear-drop IPS LCD.
- battery: 5000mAh
- camera: 8MP (selfie), 13MP (main);
- fingerprint sensor: side-mounted.
- Lowest priced 5G phone in Realme's new 5G smartphone line.
X7Pro: all credible leaks suggest a starting price at 1999CNY ($285);
V3: A post from Chase Xu (VP, Realme) hinted at a starting price of 999CNY ($143).