Guy, 18 Sep 2020The faster load times his for textures on object load times too . In engines where is optimis... moreObject rendering can already be measurable in PC. The difference is barely noticeable. But the fact remains, yes PS5 might load things 1-2 second faster, but that's not a drastic leap compared to having 20% less fps in games. Any gamer will tell you which one will impact your gameplay more.
Anders, 17 Sep 2020So what advantages does this have over a PS4 Pro?Lol, are you serious? Well it is shit loads of more powerful than ps4 pro and will give you mext gen exprience, is that enough for you? :D
Anonymous, 16 Sep 2020PS5 will sell more than 90 million. Both Xbox will not even reach half. Lol. Xbox has more powerful version and more cheaper one. Microsoft did everything right this upcoming gen to make sure release disaster with xbox one won't happen. Ps5 definitely will not sell double more than xbox. It will be tight battle
Anonymous, 17 Sep 2020They both have a hard drive. You mean a disc drive? yes, thanks for correcting
The price of the digital version is insanely good considering the ps5 is so powerful. Buying at launch
Truther, 17 Sep 2020You're gonna notice the graphical difference more than the SSD speed difference. Check ou... moreThe faster load times his for textures on object load times too .
In engines where is optimisation for ssd speeds we will sea ps5 take the lid !
In demon soul's we see 0.8 second loading time instead of 10 second in original one it's means ps5 would be able to load the game under you walk though the level 2 times faster than Xbox which means you can safe some memory and throw it for higher textures or more objects in the screen ofc this will be avalible when ue5 arrived in 2021 !
Firewarrior96, 17 Sep 2020Sony didn't said that , It said that all Ps4 games are working , they only do testing to ... moreThey actually did say just that, in an interview with The Washington Post. (99% of PS4 games can be played on PS5.)
gonna have to go with the one with the hard drive.
crap internet in the philippines means downloading a single game would take months. weeks if you're lucky.
Good pricing, however the actual price will be steep for a few months. At least in my country.
Truther, 17 Sep 2020You're gonna notice the graphical difference more than the SSD speed difference. Check ou... moreWrong.
You're gonna notice the speed coming from faster loading times because of the software employed on NVMe drives. You cant compare nvme pc ssds with bottleneck from windows than xbox and PS5 new performance on ssds.
Anders, 17 Sep 2020So what advantages does this have over a PS4 Pro?Except for the lack of library equal to years worth on the ps4 and possible launch bugs/defects/flaws...
barom, 17 Sep 2020Series S: if you're broke but really want to play next gen games PS5 Digital: Best val... moreYou're gonna notice the graphical difference more than the SSD speed difference. Check out NVMe speed comparisons if you don't believe me. NVMes are already barely any faster than regular SSDs. And microsoft's one is already very fast. So the HIGHEST difference that you'll see would be 1-2 seconds in load times. While 20% improvement in graphics will get you from 100fps to 120. Now that's a noticeable jump
Anders, 17 Sep 2020So it's more of an upgrade on the PS4/Pro? Rather than like a revolutionary new console/c... moreNo, all these changes make it most definitely a generational leap, especially the SSD. This is a bigger change than going from a SD865 to a SD875 for example.
Ratchet and Clank is the best example of this, that game wouldn't be possible at all on current generation hardware. The SSD allows developers to stream assets directly from the SSD instead of using the RAM.
That's a massive change opening up a whole new way of creating and designing games.
Firewarrior96, 17 Sep 2020Sony didn't said that , It said that all Ps4 games are working , they only do testing to ... moreActually, they said 99% of the thousands of PS4 games they tested will run without any problems, this leaves 1% that they can't guarantee to run without problems.