how many responders are truly engineers? the truly engineers DON'T agree with
- non user removable battery
- no 3.5 mm audio jack
- cut-outs on screen
- holes on screen
- fashion over functionalities
if they bragging about fold ... why not make rollable display ??? work from home also means ...
- military grade devices
coffee, crumbs, flour, any liquid, and any fine grains can be affecting any device, people may place the device on steamy bathroom, moreover, answering call and replying text and doing ohysical interaction with the device in the steamy bathroom while they are showering
- unreliable lighting condition
cameras must be able to adapt to the backlight and dimmed environment
- people might trying to connect the device with ALL other device ... they think its cool - that requires huge both processors and memory ... AND cooling mechanism
- people need to work and play ... thats needs reliable big screen ... easiest way is to have reliable connection with keyboard, mouse, cameras, and sound system ... a gaming grade 7.3 inch amoled at least will be great too big of screen may be too bulky for br8nging around the house, too small of screen may be hard to see while cooking instant noodle or spaghetti
better re-discover the work from home devices ... dont just push the products out and gag the market to accept it
A multi-monitor setup would've been better since you're at home anyways.
AnonD-923722, 18 Sep 2020Yes, it is an ultimate choice for "The New Normal", large screens, portability, and ... moreWhen your products are better than Apple's ones, is logical to sell them a bit more expensive.
Besides, you have to consider that all these inventions came with a price. The rest, licensing and taxes makes those prices sky high.
AnonD-923722, 18 Sep 2020Yes, it is an ultimate choice for "The New Normal", large screens, portability, and ... moreDont forget tthe 10 billion investment in advertising and sponsorships. Someone needs to pay for that also.
Anonymous, 18 Sep 2020I am hoping For a $500 foldable one dayi second this
Waiting for the Xiaomi,oppo to catch the foldable market @ 500 doller price tag...
Hurry Xiaomi, Oppo..... Catch the market share...!!!
Yes, it is an ultimate choice for "The New Normal", large screens, portability, and versatile. But, it has one thing not suited for the New Normal,
THE PRICE!! $2000 my man!!!! If it is $999, then it would be better.
Samsung Tax is getting worse. Even Note 20 Ultra costs about $550 to build all the hardware, ads the software and maximum it can be around $700. Samsung has slowly becoming like Apple, and even now exceeding it now.