What can I say, sorry, sorry...
What else to say
They will not come to our country
This is very disappointed 😥
Please do not covet me
Hardware Hypervisor, 02 Oct 2020Can Sony fanboi point out what they like so much about this phone? Logical reason of course, n... moreNot really a Sony fanboy but I do used quite a number of Xperias (4 to be precise) and here is why do like xperia phones.
1. Design - their phones leaned towards unique designs in the market. My Arc S have a beautifully curved back, the SP have a nice transparent notification strip, and I like the Z5c for its boxy and compact design. Even for the new 5 ii, I like the fact that the screen does not have any punch holes or notch. I also think that the XZ2 -XZ3 are one of the most beautiful smartphones that I have ever seen. But then again design is something subjective. You may or may not like it.
2. They still retain all the endangered species of 3.5 mm jack - like you know the feature which a lot of manufacturers omit on their premium flagships but still keeping it on their entry level and midrange phones? having a jack gives you option to either use a wired or wireless earphone and I hated using dongles a I keep losing them on my previous iPhone.
3. DSEE - Sometimes I download music that is not available on spotify from the internet and the quality can be very bad. That DSEE tech do work like magic but only if you are using sony's own music app which not the best music app that I used.
4. Unlocked bootloader and custom ROM - not everyone will flash their phone and install custom rom but Sony phones usually have this options out of the box. You can still have android 10 lineageOS 17 on 5 years old z5. That's not the case with some other manufacturers.
5. (Almost) stock android - Sony is using this almost stock android UI and I really liked it. It is simple and clean and stock android is my 2nd favourite next to oxygen os. But yeah this one is also personal preferences.
I think down to it, you just buy a phone that you like and fits your personal requirement, not tied to a specific brand. Your phone might be overpriced or the most value for money but that is your own personal choice. There is no need to force to someone your own preferences because that might not be the phone for them. (I'm also talking to haters and fanboys as well)
Milkmysony, 02 Oct 2020Sony phone= 4.5 years and running.samsung phone=max 2 yearsGood joke 👏
My Sony Xperia T2 ultra complete 4yr nd running good but I need sim1 try nd cabinet bcoz both r damage
mgred, 01 Oct 2020With that price and design, it's DOA.
SONY never learns - blows my mind.this death spell was cast 10 years ago, and it doesn't work
It still alive...
Hardware Hypervisor, 02 Oct 2020Can Sony fanboi point out what they like so much about this phone? Logical reason of course, n... moreGreat design, amazing Photo and Video software. Good battery + Sony battery care (superior to most). Clean Android with little bloatware. 4K60.
Can Sony fanboi point out what they like so much about this phone? Logical reason of course, not "I like it because it's a Sony"
Anonymous, 01 Oct 2020You forgot what Sony is giving away for free with every Xperia, a premium headphone or TWS ear... moreMost people don't care about 200 dollar headphones or TWS being bundled forcefully inside the box. I already have a pair of TWS earphones like a lot of people these days.
People in general don't want to pay extra 200 Euros for a phone just because it comes bundled in with headphones which they might not want.
People appreciate headphones and fast chargers inside the box as long as it doesn't increase the price of the phone.
My point stands that Galaxy S20 FE 5g will sell 20 times more than Xperia 5 II.
Meanwhile in the US we get some crappy $50 non-Sony headphones, and only the black color. Total rubbish.
Does anyone know if its possible to buy one of these overseas and get it shipped to the USA?
Now that I made the other previous comment asking why things are going on, I would like to talk about this device in a way where it could be said that these new smartphones from Sony are the best cost benefit in the market for so many embedded technologies in addition to having features that are found in no other brand besides having a headset of the best in the market where the dispute is only within your own company seeing that countless other companies and many users and people who test could prove it.
Before I read the article and comments full of hate and prejudice against a company that was a pioneer in bringing the best of technology to the world and doing the best in the world and even many donations in the causes of Covid-19, Immigrants, Blacks and many others other matters, I would very much like to understand why so many bad things came from the many attacks on this company!
Could it be that these attacks and hate speech came from the sick fanatics who made Microsoft, Samsung and Apple a religion or where did so much nonsense come from?