Fold 2 socks, for the price I'm paying, it should be:
- 100w fast charging (already manufacturers has this) with charger inside the box
- 7 cameras (5 rear + 2 selfie)
- 5500mah battery
- Sapphire glass
- No any plastic components
- Stereo dolby system 4 sides surround speakers
- Wireless stereo headphones branded by Bose, B&O...etc (in the box)
- Suede/velvet luxury case done by a well-known brand such as LV...etc
And the phone must be made in South Korea factories ONLY.
The test we've all been waiting for
I really wish Samsung just said "eff this" and went whole hog on making the main folding screen at least closer to five in terms of scratch resistance. They already lost the average consumer breaking over $1500. May as well own it and go even more expensive to produce something actually durable all around.
Also, Zach's humor has declined to being desperate for views, so he'll weigh in on real world trash fires to get hip with silicon valley nerds he will never be a part of.
Anonymous, 02 Oct 2020Who tf will buy this phone for $1000 and scratch this with a sharp object not by accident. The... moreTempered glass can't bend that much. The most you could apply to this are third-party plastic screen protectors, which the phone already comes pre-applied with.
Who tf will buy this phone for $1000 and scratch this with a sharp object not by accident. They must sell a tempered glass for this.