maxraven22, 13 Oct 2020It may not have relation but it's pointless playing a 120fps game on a 60hz monitor it st... morei dont think its important as like as 5g cause not a lot of games using 120hz and 5g is not in in all reagion
Will this Redmi note 10/note 10 pro launch in India. As there's a rumour that this phone will launch under Poco rebranding.
Xiaomi never disappoints with its products but maybe this time it failed.
JohN51, 13 Oct 2020No High Refresh Rate No OLED Just LCD 60Hz ?? Like Come Onnn !! Xiaomi Don't need higher refreshing, look at the price, then blame on redmi
Anonymous, 13 Oct 2020Xiaomi worlad best mobile companyXiaomi mobile service is very good: I hope it will be better in the future.
No High Refresh Rate
Just LCD 60Hz ??
Like Come Onnn !!
Is this another rebranded Redmi 10X and Redmi 10X pro?
Clearly they didn't have enough Dimensity 820 chips.
Anonymous, 13 Oct 2020LOL what?
You are talking about stupid mobile games? Now, i know that i am talking not to an... moreIt may not have relation but it's pointless playing a 120fps game on a 60hz monitor it still ends up as a 60 fps when displaying in a 60hz screen.
Anonymous, 12 Oct 2020not a mass generalised issue...amoled>>>>>>lcd anyday anytime any priceyes, agreed.
Redmi Note 10 Pro is shaped to be yet another Xiaomi 2020 smartphone masterpiece, after 'Mi 10 Ultra' and 'K30 Ultra':
- SD750G, Antutu v8: ~330000, marginally better than SD765G.
- 120Hz IPS LCD, FHD
- Flagship-worthy camera, 108MP HM2 (1/1.52"), effective 12MP (9-to-1 binning), 2.1µm pixel size
- Stereo speakers
Anonymous, 12 Oct 2020Redmi low-middle 5G quartet vs Realme Q2 5G trio:
Redmi low-middle quartet:
- Redmi Note 1... moreRealme Q2 5G trio are officially launched:
- Realme Q2 Pro: 1600CNY (~$235), AMOLED, D800U, 48MP, 16MP selfie, 4300mAh, 65W charging. 175g, 8.1mm thickness
- Realme Q2: 1200CNY (~$175), D800U, 48MP, 8MP(ultra-wide), 16MP selfie, 120Hz IPS, 5000mAh, 30W charging, 194g.
- Realme Q2i: 998CNY (~$147) for 4GB+128GB, D720, 13MP, 5000mAh.
Anonymous, 12 Oct 2020not a mass generalised issue...amoled>>>>>>lcd anyday anytime any priceWell good luck with that then. I still prefer a high quality IPS panel than any OLED though so i won't find that kind of trouble and need more or less $150 just to replace it even though it's not my fault (brightness almost never more than 50% and almost never used it for playing games).