blazko95, 25 Oct 2020Most people's problem with Huawei isn't the lack of Google services. The current sit... more"Most people's problem with Huawei isn't the lack of Google services"
It IS undeniably the biggest problem people have with Huawei phones right now. You're overestimating the influence of politics over average consumers' purchasing decisions.
Well, everybody says concurrency is positive and even necessary, we all agree BUT at the same time people kill all the concurrency. We killed Windows mobile, we killed Blackberry OS, among others, now we are killing Huawei. All people wants is IOS and Android. Nothing else matters. I do the same but we are all making a big mistake. We shouldn't be in their hands. We are the customer but we do what they want us to do. That is a shame. Have a nice day
Definitely the best cameras with pro+ in the first place. But for device without google services we are used to, 8K, jack and for that price. It just makes one really wonder if there is nothing better, or will not be soon.
Everyone defending huwaei ends up buying phones from another company
ive no doubt the phone is great but i use Android Auto, Google Pay and banking apps too much to be without the google services.
I think we can't jump into Huawei without the software story..... moreover candy form mobiles are meeting it's dead end in few years while folding mobiles with efficient SoC will be dominating the premium space. On the camera front they are already few years ahead of Apple, Samsung etc...until that gets addressed and ofcourse it's availability is very limited due to ban I think. Price is also unreasonable considering lack of proper after sale services and support in my place.
AnonD-964130, 25 Oct 2020The world is like this nowYes, you are right. Most are too comfortable to use their brain to install an app and make up nonsense motives to try to convince others but those with low iq will be convinced in the end. I am using a Mate Pad Pro for 4 months and it's simply amazing and with Apkpure, More apps etc, I have everything I have on my sammy phone.
It would be good for scraping ice from windshields during the winter, and only for that ...
TEtech, 25 Oct 2020But most of the millions apps missing you don't care about do youPetal search, Apk's, apkpure, appgallery
I will definitely go for the Huawei Mate 40 Pro+, reasons :
1. 10x optical zoom (may come in handy sometimes)
2. I don't need 1440p and 120hz, 90hz and 1080p is enough and gives better battery
3. Best main camera and ultrawide on an smartphone
4. Ultrawide is very wide at 18mm, unlike tje regular Mate 40 Pro that has an less wide 18mm lens
5. Fast charging wired or wireless
6. Probably the best speaker in any phone
7. I can live with HMS now, just need to use Youtube Vanced , Chrome, Petal search and Apk's
8. I am a fan of something that is unique/different and the waterfall edges and the camera ring is very different from any other phone out there
9. Dual biometric authentication, 3D face unlock and fingerprint scanner
10. Ultrawide selfie camera, it is very very rare in flagships
That's just my opinion, let me know if something is wrong.
Gsmarena, the difference between the Mate 40 Pro and the Mate 40 Pro Plus is more than that, it is :
1. Additional OIS on main camera
2. Get an 3x telephoto camera
3. Get the 10x optical periscope zoom camera
4. One of the phones to have 3 OIS's
5. The ultrawide camera gets an upgrade to an wider 14mm, free form lens that prevents distortion, vut an dimmer 40mm, same 20MP sensor
6. Gets an nanotech ceramic frame and back
7. Extra 4 GB of RAM
8. Extra 256 GB of storage
Google has such a tiny market share, so it's not like many people will say goodbye to them if they didn't even say hello.
Been disappointed on Google's politics but that's another story to tell. We all grew up on the liberal arts. Majority of tech, sports, and entertainment is left-leaning. I'm stuck with Google for better or for worse. Will likely upgrade to the Pixel 10 by 2025.
Anonymous, 25 Oct 2020It seems that the number of Google slaves is very big and the number of those who are willing ... moreMost people's problem with Huawei isn't the lack of Google services. The current situation of aggresive spying from China coupled with expansionist policies and even concentration work camps is really not helping with the whole ''Huawei spyware'' investigation.
Yes, Google and Apple still do share your data but for commercial purposes like ads. Who knows what the Chinese government will use the data from Huawei for.
Anonymous, 25 Oct 2020I refuse to let any company dictate what phone I can buy or use be it Google or Apple or any o... moreSame opinions here Huawei has gone miles ahead and to my surprise the most apps people looking up to on Google play is gradually setting in on there own apps. I would definitely go for Mate 40 Pro + a must have machine!!
Anonymous, 25 Oct 2020How many of those million apps do you actually use?Like 10
It seems that the number of Google slaves is very big and the number of those who are willing to try something new is going down very much. Well, no surprise at all to be honest.