Anonymous, 26 Dec 2020What would be the worst manufacturer of the Year?? hmd global
AnonD-972548, 26 Dec 2020Sony fanboys.
Imo, Sony is in the same boat as Apple and Samsung, "The Greedy Boat"... moreTell us how many phones below $400 (2020 phones) have these:
- dual goriila 6
- high quality oled
- 52mm camera
I can make list of many chinese phones over $500 that do not have any of things listed above. Few are even called flagships.
You should be glad it does not have useless 2MP macro, 5MP depth, Gorilla 3, plastic back , BOE screen like many midranges.
A51(4G) was announced for bit over $400 with plastic back , gorilla 3 (even Xperia L4 has gorilla 5), macro/depth cameras.
Anders, 26 Dec 2020The Fold, an iPhone, a Pixel a OnePlus and a Huawei? Yeah Ivan's opinions are worthless 🤣🤣Pretty much!
my my 🙋
my opinion about the best phone and have used or just tested them :
- Mi 10 Ultra (complete feature, i get the silver variant n it looks so cool, has nice rear cameras and sd 865, And still has iR blaster for emergency remote)
- Mate 40 Pro, iPhone 12 pro max (best 2020 camera, btw just test them in their Store)
- ROG 3 Phone (best gaming phone, the gaming experience really amazing, you must buy this too. L1L2 R1R2 really greatt)
- Note 20 Ultra (cant say this is the best because its exynos in my country and The rear camera fukinly woobles in the table so must use a bumper Case to balance it. The stylus is excellent, drawing is nice. Writing a signature is accurate because no delay. Meanwhile if using stylus in another phone, you even cant draw a good "Fish" because the delay)
- Zenfone 7 Pro (best selfies, actually this one i never touch. But MKBHD and whosetheboss said this one is the best)
i bought mate 40 pro
and i am happy with it
and people who are sad that they cant find GAPPS in it they have a point here
also the people who dont like Google to take full control of their devices have a point
if you name huawei apps a blaotwere its same here we name Gapps a blaotwere
Android as an open source project and no one should have full control of your devices
its yours not theirs ....
i hate Gapps because preinstalled apps like
and to make it worse
YOU CANT REMOVE THOSE SHITTY APPS
this YOUTUBERS blessing to us ..... speaking like girls and say we need Gapps
will yah if you have a right to say that then we have a right to fight against your opinion
thats why i love any device will come in the market like mate 40, p40 ...... etc
The *only* phone worthy of this list is the iPhone 12 Mini and possibly the Galaxy Fold for the novelty value. Everything else is overpriced, oversized and offers nothing innovative or exciting, including the marginally better cameras.
Jasper, 26 Dec 2020Oneplus 8 pro is one of the best phone in this year.Not for Ivan.
Anders, 26 Dec 2020The Fold, an iPhone, a Pixel a OnePlus and a Huawei? Yeah Ivan's opinions are worthless 🤣🤣Playing it safe!
The Fold, an iPhone, a Pixel a OnePlus and a Huawei?
Yeah Ivan's opinions are worthless 🤣🤣
If it was I, I would have put Motorola Edge or Edge+ up there too.
I believe Motorola broke the mold with these phones. The screen issue got resolved too after their software update.
The only downside of the Edge is a below average speaker.
Regardless, extremely underrated phones.
AnonD-972548, 26 Dec 2020Sony fanboys.
Imo, Sony is in the same boat as Apple and Samsung, "The Greedy Boat"... moreYeah their mid ranger's price at launch was terrible this year, but sure enough it has gone down already in prices.
Meanwhile, their flagships are surely some of the best in the high end, bar none. Definitely they deserve a spot in the top 5 flagships this year.
1 II offers the most pixel dense display on the market, and everyone who has tested it have always said that it's totally on another level, even when compared to the Note 20 Ultra.
5 II, on the other hand, offers the best battery life for a mainstream flagship phone with a high refresh rate. Take note, 120Hz works literally at all times except for apps that cannot utilize the feature.
Their cameras are also some of the best at being very accurate for as long as the users know how to make full use of Photo and Cinema Pro apps.
Should I still even have to say that they're still offering a novelty headphone jack despite selling some of the best wireless audio peripherals today?
On the other sides, Apple is sticking to 60Hz but the battery lives are still terrible, except for the Max maybe. Screens are plagued with yellow tint, and some even faces green tint problems.
Samsung, meanwhile, is offering a plastic Note 20 for $1000. Lol.
We shouldn't even have to talk about which processor variant is better. People getting the Exynos are paying the same price as those that are going for Snapdragon, but the performance and efficiency don't compare equally good.
At least Sony just failed on their mid rangers. On the other hand, the multi-billion or trillion dollar companies like Samsung and Apple are totally failing on their high end models. Lol.
My personal top 5 (or 6) are:
1. OnePlus 8 Pro/Find X2 Pro for the best overall specs with a very few compromises
2. Note 20 Ultra for the best stylus-input-compatible smartphone
3. Xperia 5 II and iPhone 12 Mini for the best compact Android and iOS flagships, respectively
4. Galaxy Z Fold 2 for the most practical foldable implementation
5. Mate 40 Pro Plus for the best flagship of the year that you will never be able to use or buy (lol)