Phone Addicted, 31 Dec 20205000 mah should be minimum.Takes 15 minutes only to fully charged ..No worries
I'm pretty sure this has punch hole. Hope I'm wrong. Needs 5000 mah battery at the minimum.
Pika, 30 Dec 20204500 mAh battery should be the minimum for flagship phones , since 5G proven to be a power hun... moreYou know phone size matters a lot to what size of battery can go in there, right?
4500 mAh battery should be the minimum for flagship phones , since 5G proven to be a power hungry tech.
Anonymous, 30 Dec 2020Can't wait for the battery in here to fail after 3 months. Hopefully it catches fire like... moreIPhones are exploding left and right. Can't post links here. I'll just post the news.
Sad part is that it's not just one model but a variety of them.
Trillion dollar company dumping out garbage quality devices.
1) IPhone exploding in 11yr old girls hands - iPhone 6 user Kayla Ramos
2) In December, a three-week-old iPhone XS Max reportedly caught fire while in the back pocket of its owners’ pants, emitting green and yellow smoke while burning his skin.
3) Right as class was starting, my phone started smoking in my pocket. It was a fire," said Hlavaty from Burlington County.
4) New Jersey man says that he is unable to work after his iPhone 5C emitted a popping noise and caused a burning sensation.
5) Exploding' iPhone leaves Sydney man (Gareth Clear) with third-degree burns.
6) Apple sued over 'exploding' iPod Touch. A 15-year-old boy's iPod Touch allegedly exploded in his pocket at school, causing second-degree burns and a lawsuit filed against Apple.
I can go on and on.....but I am sure you get the point.
Apple PR has always been paid enough to cover up these news.
Anonymous, 30 Dec 2020Can't wait for the battery in here to fail after 3 months. Hopefully it catches fire like... moreI don't like Vivo too nothing personal just about that dodgy UI, OS and firmware implementations. You however sounded like in need of a professional intervention? You yourself already said that Note 8's bad battery was ages ago so lol try to move on then? And I've never came across any recent news about Vivos blown up?
Life is too short to be hating all the time.
4000mAh is just already too mainstream. I'll wait out for a rugged thicc kit with an 8888mAh batt capacity instead or does anyone got a whiff on ROG Phone 5 yet?
Can't wait for the battery in here to fail after 3 months. Hopefully it catches fire like the Samsung Note 8's years ago.
I hope it would have air trigger fornt facing stereo speakers and a headphones jack