Even if poco launches a phone with SD 888, 120Hz AMOLED, 4500 mah, 30W charging for $500, it will be damn cheaper than those S20s or S21s or Note 20s
If it aint SD 8xx, it is not a F series phone.
It surely wont hurt to call this phone "poco x4"
1) Only the X series has HRR.
2) Also, X2 and X3 have 120 Hz LCD screen. Putting AMOLED instead of LCD is surely a upgrade.
Anonymous, 03 Jan 2021Tbh I want chipset with those good features (AMOLED screen), high refresh rate, good amount of... moreDamn accidentally posted...
What i wanted to add was that i think the redmi k20 pro was probably the best price/performance+features phone ever. My friend has one and it seems like a truer poco F1 successor. I believe my friend paid around 350€ for it and that phone has pretty much everything. Under-display fingerprint scanner, NFC, huge amoled screen (a good one at that) with no notch, a pop-up camera, nice design along with a big battery, top-notch specs and a good set of cameras. I honestly have no idea how did they even sell it at that price
Anonymous, 03 Jan 2021Tbh I want chipset with those good features (AMOLED screen), high refresh rate, good amount of... moreI have a poco F1 and i have to say it's a very good phone for the price. The features are okay, it could have some more of them. Camera is pretty good, but I'd like a telephoto lens, the screen is fine, not the best, but surely not the worst. Battery is really good after +2 years of relatively heavy usage it still holds more than a day. The chipset is strong enough for anything i throw at it and the phone is still smooth even after all this time. For the price of 280€ (with shipping) i think it was an amazing deal back in 2018. But in
These are my priorities:
5000+ mAh battery
At least 90Hz screen.
Nothing else needed for this.
Once again this not true Successor to the Poco F1 and near was the F2 Pro!
Reuveko, 02 Jan 2021I don't get it. I already own a Poco F2 pro for a while. Seems this report is outdated...If you own an F2 Pro, then just move on from this. In fact, just move on from Poco lol
Tbh I want chipset with those good features (AMOLED screen), high refresh rate, good amount of battery and decent camera.
I bet this phone will launch around 350$ and using newest Flagship chipset in that price? Impossible. I hope the rumor become true but it would be good to use SD 750 instead.
It is a reason that I don't really like Poco F1 & F2 Pro, they are just chipset killer, not a flagship killer, they need to create better features (higher price is OK as long as it's still cheaper than other flagships). I look forward to this Poco F2
My guess is, probably this is due to the fact that Poco is parting with Xioami, i mean, different department now. There is such report or news before this. And Poco want to do something different? Who knows
Reuveko, 02 Jan 2021I don't get it.
I already own a Poco F2 pro for a while.
Seems this report is outdated...This teport is not outdated. The artivle mentions "There is no vanilla version of POCO F2", which means it'll be an affordable version of their F2 Pro.
The chipset they chose is intentional too, as they see the F2 Pro is the flagship killer while the F2 is for those who wants a cheaper but still performable phone for their daily tasks.
It's DOA if it releases with SD732G. Sad times when they have forgotten what made the F1 such a success. Software updates have taken a hit when they keep adding more product portfolio to the Poco range...
Anonymous, 02 Jan 2021Rumor of the day : LG V70
- 6,5" 3840x1644
- SD888, 12/16GB
- 5... moreFor one there are zero leaks of the LG V70, but I kindly share my opinion about your post.
1. Fake, I don't see LG going back to the 2K resolution space because a lot of companies discovered most people don't care about it... however that resolution would make sense if the phone was big enough, and I think it would be bigger than your claim.
2. Depends, SD888 makes sense but 12/16gb ram does not, the whole ram race is ridiculus and nothing more than a PR for companies "because look how much ram our phone has" and even more excuse not to optimise their skins and apps, I think it will be 8gb and that is fine.
3. Could be true, but that storage claim is like saying the sky is blue aka common sense, however I don't think 512gb will be a option because LG still provides MicroSD slot.
4. Doubt it, LG will do another triple camera setup and surely not with the numbers you claim.
5. Aside from the fact selfies should die (the whole notch issue would not exist because of selfies, which 90% of the people uses for useless stuff) I don't think it will be 40mpx at all, surely lower than that.
6. V series stand out because of having big batteries, 4300mAh is BS.
And now I wasted my time on a fake rumor, I deserved some coffee.
I don't get it.
I already own a Poco F2 pro for a while.
Seems this report is outdated...
What are they thinking?
This needs to be a flagship chipset to have that name. They seem to have forgotten their own formula.
What happened to "Master of Speed"? That was the sales pitch for the F1 that I am still enjoying today.
I won't be "upgrading" to this chipset.
Plastic back, HRR LCD, fast storage and memory, acceptable camera performance, maybe a 5k battery or larger as 4k was above average for 2018, and cooling chamber.
I'll take a hit on the expensive design, NFC, under display reader if that was an option, and other crap to keep the price down to the same $300 launch price. Why not? I mean, many phones launch at high prices and then get a price cut 3 or 4 months later when the buzz dies down a bit anyway. Just launch at $300, become wildly popular, and stay there.
Based upon the available specs in this leak, I'll just be getting something else when I upgrade unfortunately.
Anonymous, 01 Jan 2021That cpu only can give 30-50 fps on lowest graphics.I have dumb exynos 9610.it still gives me 40 fps on pubg,40-60 on cod mobile on low.