J. , 11 Jan 2021Its unbelievable how people ask for everything in a - 700 dollars phone. It offers an amazing ... moreya but it has the worst looking OS alongside crap like EMUI, colorOS, originOS and what not. but i do agree, the rest of the phone is super nice, great value, just that OS
J. , 11 Jan 2021Its unbelievable how people ask for everything in a - 700 dollars phone. It offers an amazing ... moreIt's the best display on the market right now.
First phone with 480hz touch sampling rate.
Even Gaming phones top out at 270Hz.
regs, 11 Jan 2021iPhone 12 is not positioned as high end device. Mi 11 is positioned as flagship. 1. Huawei... moreHello. This is an affordable flagship phone. Not an high end or Ultra flagship phone. So you need to make your expectations accordingly. Iphone 12, Mi 11, S20 FE and Note 20 and Mate 40 are affordable flagships. I understand they have better camera specs/systems. But they have inferior displays, build quality and performance and charging/battery
AnonD-923722, 11 Jan 2021Said that to your Huawei and Apple of not having :
1. Microsd slot
2. No 8k30fps
3. No 8k... moreiPhone 12 is not positioned as high end device.
Mi 11 is positioned as flagship.
1. Huawei does have NM cards. They are getting cheaper.
2, 3. I don't care if any phone doesn't have 8K60, I need it.
4. Huawei pretty much best at night modes.
5. Everyone have it. It's called digital zoom. But you didn't get me. What i was saying that there is no need for 28 mm additional camera, if there is high quality, high resolution 14 mm camera. If you can't fit all cameras, better fit one good ultra wide.
6. Mi 11 doesn't worth even $500. Red price is $450.
7. Everything's fine with software. Moreover I prefer EmUI dialer than MIUI. Aside that they are pretty much the same.
8. That's unfortunate. But look, only kids needs customizations.
9. But Huawei has best ultra wide cameras.
10. Huawei has far more. I didn't mention iPhone. But it's still have fully featured camera setup comparing to Mi.
11. 17 mm, but it's still ultrawide. And P40 Pro has huge 1/1.54" ultrawide sensor. While Mi 11 ultrawide is substandard. It's worse than even 2-year old P30. And as I was saying before - the my main factor of upgrading to P50 will be that good ultrawide camera and compact design. Still yet to see what they will offer.
12. At least you can use it on a day. Mi 11 doesn't have any at all.
13. There is.
14. Sometimes. But white balance isn't hard setup. But still quality outblows everything out there on the market.
15. Mi 11 wouldn't be better. And ultrawide, again, is just a trash.
16. Still yet to see how SD888 goes. But only kids gaming. Yet kids can't afford that kind of devices.
17. 60 Hz is more than enough.
18. No much difference. It's still 400+ ppi.
19. There are. But really pointless. Nobody doing Photoshop on phone display.
20. Actually right opposing. As I said ultrawide angle cameras have very short focal distance. So upclose I can shoot subpixels.
21. What's even that?
22. Yeah, there are. Still better than Mi 11.
23. The result is that Apple and Huawei are fitting better configuration into much smaller body. That is engineering.
24. No one is perfect. But this could be fine for Redmi or Poco flagship, but not as Mi flagship.
M, 11 Jan 2021Well... The reviews are out and the camera is a disappointment. Apart from that, it looks like... moreIts unbelievable how people ask for everything in a - 700 dollars phone. It offers an amazing screen, dual speakers, 5G, SD 888, design, wireless charging, decent camera but people still complaining 😂 do you guys even know how much a QHD+ 120hz 1500 nits amoled screen costs?
Actually, the Mi 10 Ultra looks more tempting than the Mi 11 at this point.
Well... The reviews are out and the camera is a disappointment. Apart from that, it looks like a great deal if you can get it for $650.
regs, 10 Jan 2021It's a poor sub-mid-range device utilize high-range brand. It's gigantic in size, un... moreSaid that to your Huawei and Apple of not having :
1. Microsd slot
2. No 8k30fps
3. No 8k60fps
4. No njght mode video
5. No high resolution for cropping
6. $1100 price compared to $700 on Mi 11
7. No easy software to use (Huawei)
8. No enough customization (Iphone)
9. Ultrawide camera is trash even with night mode (iphone)
10. Zoom only 2x even for an high end device
11. Not so wide ultrawide (huawei)
12. 5x zoom useless at night (huawei)
13. No OIS on main camera (huawei)
14. Weird colours in photos and videos (huawei)
15. Always need to rely on night mode at night (iphone)
16. Thermal throttle after only 20 minutes of gaming (iphone)
17. Only 60hz and 90hz of refresh rate
18. Lower than QHD+ resolution
19. No 10 bit colour display
20. Huawei has bad focusing when up close
21. Water coloury effect on detail on huawei phones before Mate 30 Pro
22. Oversharpening on IPhone photos
At the end, you shouldn't complaim about Mi 11 being an midrange device. An camera system doesn't matter, what Matters is the results. If you only complain about an 108 MP + 13MP ultrawide + 5 mP macro, why not complain about Iphone 12/ Pixel 5? And you can even download GCAM. Those phones mentioned have weaker chipsets, inferior display, and worse charging yet costs more. Complain all you want, Huawei/Apple Fanboy. Every phone has a weakness. No phone is perfect
IpsDisplay, 10 Jan 2021Techtablets isn't about antutu and geekbench He actually test the phones on a more re... moreGolden reviewer did a gaming test, its as good as an sd855 in gaming. Technick did a battery drain test, it heats up and drains faster than kirin 9000, sd865. Hopefully it improves with updates.
507AMS, 10 Jan 2021...I saw the Mi 10T Pro review from TechTablets and covers pretty much the same...smartphones ... moreTechtablets isn't about antutu and geekbench
He actually test the phones on a more real world use with its cons and he's very detailed
Mrwhoestheboss is more for entertainment just like MKBHD
AnonD-964130, 10 Jan 2021What testing? Playing 10gb games or extreme video rendering that .0000001% of people need?No like actual WiFi signal strength capabilities long and short range
Thermal stability when playing games for a decent amount of time, any lag in UI(frame rate)
Audio capture in video (Stereo Vs mono) and the bit rate if it's too low
Actual watch before trolling buddy
regs, 10 Jan 2021It's a poor sub-mid-range device utilize high-range brand. It's gigantic in size, un... moreJust saw the reviews and yes it is a macro camera but it is good quality macro cam unlike the other phones with 2mp ones.
Yeah, well, personally I am waiting for the Mi 11 Pro based one with a pop up camera, the Poco F2 Pro successor.
Factory broken/butchered display very little for me...
Dead pixels are still dead pixels, voluntarily done or not.
AnonD-923722, 10 Jan 2021Mi 11 has issues, which is : 1. Snapdragon 888 antutu score lower than normal, it is close ... moreThe image being circulated on the web is nothing but a futile attempt to tarnish xiaomi's image. The phone was soo symmetrically bended, it could only have been done by a machine.
regs, 10 Jan 2021Because even mid-range devices have much better camera configurations....wait for the PRO version...