Anonymous, 16 Jan 2021LG has been the only real alternative to Samsung and is greatly needed in this market. Featu... moreWish they made new g9 with same size and feel as g6 but with amoled and bigger battery. Jack included. Instead they are trying to sell abominations like wing or huge velvet.
LG has been the only real alternative to Samsung and is greatly needed in this market.
Feature wise it's the closest to Samsung.
LG, how about this suggestion:
* In order to SELL your phones, you need to make them AVAILABLE to BUY
* Where's the global V60, LG?
Big fan of yours LG, but you're pathetic, really, and haven't seriously considered one of your phones since the V30 because of, you guessed it, AVAILABILITY!
Anonymous, 15 Jan 2021LG needs to understand that making these innovating phones is good, but for the average consum... moreThey don't need to compete with the chinese companies. There are many chinese companies out there to compete with each other. LG have got a class. They need to maintain that. Just like Apple is doing IMO.
13. Improve quality control. Substantially.
14. After sales. To repair or replace terrible issued with phones.
We know ALL major companies Read gsmarena.com, because it is No1 in Global reach (unique visitors).
LG just do This:
1. Improve your UI+UX with the skin and all features related with it. Basically Improve Software for ALL major features, a d ensure it is The Smoothest across all smartphones.
2. Improve your firmware updates. Make them regular and long (atleast 3 years).
3. Improve your cameras. The camera quality and features are almost great. Have 4 or even 3 sets of cameras, ensure each one is superb, with superb transition between each.
4. You already have 32-bit DAC for listening to music. Use that for recording audio too.
5. The design language for the Rollable Phone seems amazing. Please ensure it is THE BEST for this year.
6. Price it Well. Meaning, price it lower than the Galaxy Fold.
7. Improve after sales.
8. Listen to customer feedback. All users must be listened to.
9. Improve your supply chain and after sales.
10. Ensure you improve customer satisfaction by Many Times of what it is, right now.
11. Compete with OnePlus in terms of features and price.
12. LG needs a reshuffle in the smartphone management division.
I really hope they dont. Their flagships drop on price fast, and they are good when they get discounts. Sad that they couldnt get their software update team on track with updates, but hardware wise, they rock
Anonymous, 15 Jan 2021Xperia 1 and 1ii = delta 0.7
This mean accurate colours.
Do people still want 120Hz to p... moreWhere did you get those information from?
I see deltaE of 2.0 and 4.3 only.
Please do the world a favour by exiting smartphone business. Your phones has the worst OS experience.
I hope they wouldn't exit the smartphone industry considering that they actually take risks creating different form factors that can (or can't) revolutionize the industry for the better and as a whole.
zodiacfml, 16 Jan 2021they should stop matching Samsung/Huawei with premium pricing. they should compete with Chine... moreIt's hard to bring back a brand once it starts making affordable phones their priority. People were up in arms when Xiaomi priced their Mi 10 devices comparable to Samsung or Huawei prices because the people that look for Xiaomi phones look for price/bang for buck. That's why LG won't stoop so low but judging by their financial difficulties of their phones, I think they should.
they should stop matching Samsung/Huawei with premium pricing. they should compete with Chinese phone pricing even if it doesn't make them much money, it will be good in the long term or bring back LG in the game
Honestly, there isn't much reason to buy an LG phone in 2021. Quad DAC is no more, they use screens from BOE, their specs and pricing aren't that special from other Chinese brands, and it's not like they have the best software and customer support too. I hope they can turn all this around with their new Rollable phones but somehow I doubt that.
By the way, rumors point to a 3rd brand with 4K screen in 2021.
Not just the devices 1iii and V70.
If it is Note 21 Ultra, Mi11 Ultra or Mate 40 Pro; it will suddenly become "must have" in 2022, by same ppl that today say it is waste of time.
Like all other stuff other had before samsung, apple or any chinese. LMAO !!!!