the reason why nokia cannot give a definite release date could probably be because they still have a huge stockpile of old windows 7 lumia phones.
Anonymous, 08 Sep 2012Samsung GNote2 will eat this for breakfast when it comes to sales. We are not copyers we are creaters
Anonymous, 08 Sep 2012Samsung GNote2 will eat this for breakfast when it comes to sales. Oh yeah !! are you sure?!?
1) I don't work for microsoft
2) android is NOT !! a stable OS ==> Windows is !!
3) WP8 will easily beat android in Multi-tasking
4) WP8 doesn't have crappy things ( which shouldn't take 2 seconds to complete ) like " CROP " your wallpaper
5) WP8 will allow you to organize your "album" and sort it the way you want compared to crappy android same goes to " Movies "
6) WP8 will allow you to delete movies from your device while android forbids you !!
7) WP8 is more user friendly than android if Microsoft WP8 stays faithful to windows on PC
8) it won't take long till WP8 starts to eat android market share and scare the hell lot of google prying eyes who wants to kill your phone battery just to keep everything online for monitoring whether the owner wants it or not.
9) I hope Microsoft take these factors ( google weak points ) into consideration and the next day I will sell my Xperia S for a WP8 unless I can install WP8 on Xperia S
10) I forgot microsoft updates the OS more often than google ... so it won't take them eons to fix things until the next android release .... LOL .. google !! your killer is ON !!
Note: I dont work for microsoft
looks way better than a iphoney. more original, better asthetics, and specs. apple is full of lawyers, marketing agents, and bean counting accountants. they don't care about consumer needs or wants.
Anonymous, 08 Sep 2012Samsung GNote2 will eat this for breakfast when it comes to sales. Apple will sue NOKIA for copying design of iPod nano
Lumia's design is pure copy of iPod nano
Nokia Lumia is a piece of art unlike those "A" and "i" smartphones which has uniform designs and doesn't think of innovations anymore. try to place the Lumia in the set of droids you will easily recognize its Nokia..
I don't think it would be too late for Nokia to show off.. just improve their after sales support that's all.
New 920 it appears not to have all pureview features of
808,will now buy 808 as it's available now, and
Nokia Belle works ok on my old N8, had Lumia 800 for nine months, to try windows phone,first and last one.
Anonymous, 08 Sep 2012Launching at middle of Nov??? it's too late!too late for what?
if you have nothing sensible to write do not touch keyboard kid!
maybe it is a form of marketing strategy... so middle class can afford it.
they really need alot of catching up to get to the current leaders..
anyways, the hardware is extremely good, way better than iphone 5...
but, the OS is completely a huge question to everyone...
uh.., isnt the lower the price the better?
How come you can say WP8 is a joke or is it ugly, when you even haven't tried out for yourself?
Why should nokia put a low price than the S3 ?? its better than the S3 in every aspect so it should be more expensive than it !
Guys please ! why do people buy expensive S3 with plastic body and they know after 8 month it will be replaced with S4 and so on
lovey_dovey, 08 Sep 2012by gawdd..do you people even read the news? Hype all you want but investors were not impressed... moreSo are you suggesting the new Lumias are bad phones because:
1-"Investors" weren't impressed,
2-People would buy iPhone because it would be available sooner,
3-Lots of other phones will be available
And the response:
1-No one cares what the investors think. We know technology, we will buy the cool phones!
2-If people buy iPhones it'll be their loss (assuming Apple doesn't have so many new hardware stuff up its sleeve). Still the Lumias are great.
3-I hardly think anyone can top what Nokia has done this time.
What happens in the market doesn't have anything to do with the quality of these phones. WHy do you say "my god, don't you people read the news?!" What do you expect these people to do?
Too expensive. If Nokia want to restore positions they need to keep prices as low as possible. But 920 in a price more than Galaxy S III wouldn't be popular.
lovey_dovey, 08 Sep 2012by gawdd..do you people even read the news? Hype all you want but investors were not impressed... moreshame on you read news analysis rather checking it through.. anyways u watch it out droid boy http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=IN&hl=en&client=mv-google&v=jFhhBJ1URCg
my goodness.. watch it out guys http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=IN&hl=en&client=mv-google&v=jFhhBJ1URCg