They'll keep the home button forever if iPhone keeps the home button. Copycats... SAMSUNG designs are always motivated to make like an iPhone.
HTC All the way :)
Well, if this is true then i'll be passing on the S4 and look at the xperia z or m7. Samsung could be in danger of losing customers!!!
S4 would be the best smartphone in 2013.
It has dual QUADCore+4G RAM, 5.25" super AMOLED, 18MP Camera, 32G Internal memory with 64G Micro SD expandable memory. It has a very thin profile 6mm thickness with magnesium frame.
AnonD-109744, 13 Feb 2013Yes pal.....somehow i agree with u.....
Thanks for clarifying that...So troll by your logic everything that use plastic look cheap???
So Lumia 920, Xperia Z, Htc on etc.. are cheap looking?
[deleted post]Get a life... No one's interested in your trolling.
[deleted post]Polycarbonate with "Hyperglaze" layer looks A LOT more expensive than a scratched aluminum.
[deleted post]ZTE already has a "Rooftop" button.
Plastic is very useful for a phone, stop following the trends to hate on brands.
Toilet bowls are not made from plastic.
Now go to bed.
samsung will have to come with something amazing because i dont see they bringing anything new to the market thats not already out there, their note 2 is good but lg optimus pro has the same screen size but a 1080p display.
Anonymous, 13 Feb 2013No problem with this (actually I prefer it) but I really wish Samsung would put the back key o... moreNo, why? I feel comfortable pulling my thumb backwards to press back rather than stretch it. Otherwise, I'd feel like left-handed.
AnonD-104705, 13 Feb 2013M using n2...used sony smartphone...belive me sony is better and Samsung phones looks ugly and... moreAgain the 40+ million S3 user did not buy S3 for the look but for the feature!!!!
I just hope it is not going to be shiny plastic, but a combination of a real metal and some sort of non sensitive plastic. I hope the S4 will not squake as my Note 2 when I squeeze or twist it a bit and,whatever is their non contact control, it is going to be some precision control device, not just funny waving above the screen that nobody ever use.
[deleted post]¨Unlike steel which can flex a bit, Aluminum fatigues more and dents easily, and anodization can be flaky after some time (proven by iPhone 5). When scratched, the aluminum is exposed - and Aluminum is a good electrical and heat conductor! While aluminum can look classy, they're also used for soda cans and food wrappers! So both plastic and aluminum can be made high-end or low-end¨
Plastic over Metal any day
M using n2...used sony smartphone...belive me sony is better and Samsung phones looks ugly and boring too
AnonD-49327, 13 Feb 2013The best high-impact cases out there are made of plastic. Think Otter Box, Pelican cases, etc.... morenice argument.
i have OtterBox case for my Blackberry. it made of plastic + rubber, and it does protect the phone.
so i guess there's nothing wrong with plastic since it offers better protection...
[deleted post]Hahaha troll go tell that to all the unhappy iphone 5 user with there scrath aluminium body hahaha. Am happy with plastic and hope that samsung stay with plastic for the S4.
The best high-impact cases out there are made of plastic. Think Otter Box, Pelican cases, etc. that are used for extreme activities. In fact many iPhones around the world are protected by PLASTIC cases (not to mention plastic screen protectors). And the list goes on: Glock handguns, high-impact polycarbonate lenses in military goggles and fighter jet canopies, crash helmets, et cetera, et cetera. Even exotic sportcars like Ferraris and F1s now use plastic bodies (carbon fiber reinforced polymers) to protect occupants. So plastic is not only durable, flexible, highly shapeable, can retain shape after impact, it can also be classy.
Unlike steel which can flex a bit, Aluminum fatigues more and dents easily, and anodization can be flaky after some time (proven by iPhone 5). When scratched, the aluminum is exposed - and Aluminum is a good electrical and heat conductor! While aluminum can look classy, they're also used for soda cans and food wrappers! So both plastic and aluminum can be made high-end or low-end.
Haters Haters and simply haters! Go to school and learn why plastic is being used on Samsungs. Or do you think a multi billion company does not hear what pple on the Internet are saying?
And besides, every time I get my galaxy Note II out of my pocket, everyone goes like oh my God, what a beautie! They all end up buying it coz it looks hot. So who tells u it's bad design? And who on earth is that stupid to love bad designs on first sight?
Anyway, stop hating and get lives in gadgets! Different pple have different preferences and you happen to be in the 4% of the pple that don't like Samsung designs. That should not mean you spoil it for the other 96%.
Cheers to Samsung