Anonymous, 07 Mar 2013I understood most of the words, but they don't make much sense when randomly put together like that.good choice on the "personal attack" means u just lost on our debate
Anonymous, 07 Mar 2013Which other major company besides Samsung makes cheap iPhone and iPad imitations? here
want more? list is over flowing
I was a Nokia fan, but now Nokia is forever dead to me, because Nokia have allied itself not only with the biggest bully of all, Microsoft, but now also supports the second worst bully that have stolen almost every "invention" "made by Apple" from other companies and then used those "inventions" to sue everyone else! I now totally hate Nokia, and all Nokia-"fans"!
AnonD-121136, 07 Mar 2013hmmm now i wonder y apple did not sue other companies that make cheap imitations of iphone and... moreWhich other major company besides Samsung makes cheap iPhone and iPad imitations?
AnonD-121136, 07 Mar 2013so thats the thing stop saying its bs coz ur not fanatical or really dnt knw how to use an and... moreI understood most of the words, but they don't make much sense when randomly put together like that.
Carol, 07 Mar 2013As much as this is a strange surprise for me, and i REALLY don't like that Nokia shook hands w... morenot a fanboy bro i got samsung sony htc iphone and a lumia with me im just based on mine and some other ppl experience i see this 2 company sucks now coz of insecurity.
Anonymous, 07 Mar 2013But you actually have to do it in order to get rid of the lag? Shouldn't the almighty innovati... moreso thats the thing stop saying its bs coz ur not fanatical or really dnt knw how to use an android :3
hmmm now i wonder y apple did not sue other companies that make cheap imitations of iphone and ipad?.... that stealing too, right?.... truth be told they are scared of samsung's innovation to make things more useful.
It's so sad. Had no idea nokia was so desperate. Instead joining apple they should make good phones and not only with windows mobile.
AnonD-121136, 07 Mar 2013even your 2yr old son can load a custom rom and fyi custom roms never void warranty... unlike ... moreBut you actually have to do it in order to get rid of the lag? Shouldn't the almighty innovative forces of Samsung be able to provide that out of the box?
I couldn't tell you what I'm able to do with my iOS since I use Android. I'm just not very fanatical about it.
AnonD-121136, 07 Mar 2013Nokia: galaxy s4 is coming.. we need to find a way how to stop the galaxy fever... Apple: p... moreAs much as this is a strange surprise for me, and i REALLY don't like that Nokia shook hands with crapple... Lumia is a GREAT device while s3 is maybe the same but for shore looks like an always for woman's or a soap. Very ugly and cheap feeling. Now, it it about time for Samsung to pay for their "on others work" earned money. All you fanboys can say what ever, what is clear is that samsung made money on others back, allot of them. So now, is time for them to pay. I would say the same with crapple, but Nokia already sued them and won. Still i don't see why Nokia defended crapple their. Even if crapple is right, this should not be Nokia's business. MAFIA rules...
Anonymous, 07 Mar 2013Totally agree!!! Samsung is biggest thief in human history in technology sector.so u mean apple is using thieves component? well bazinga to you apple is using samsung lcd's
AnonD-79648, 07 Mar 2013Funny thing is those "high-res" displays were also made by Samsung too. So samsung c... moreSamsung sheep think Samsung creates everything. The screen on the iPhone was developed by LG. They are now made by Sharp, LG and Japan Display. The only thing Samsung ever did was provide cheap labor for building the screens. Samsung fanboys like to delude themselves and think Samsung actually created the screen. They need to stick to their oversaturated, blue-tinged Amoled screens.
Anonymous, 07 Mar 2013So what you're saying is in order to have a lag free(ish) Android phone you need to know about... moreeven your 2yr old son can load a custom rom and fyi custom roms never void warranty... unlike ur iphone that u need to jailbreak and voids its warranty so u can use the phones power... tell me what can u do on ur stock iOS? browse? sms? call? siri? maps? what else? android can do better.. so tell me what can ur stock iOS do? :3
only this i have to say about apple and icrap,,,, still no mass storage mode (dependent on iTunes bloatware, and Apple iPhone drivers - you simply CAN'T connect your phone to any computer via usb cable WITHOUT installing that bloatware. Also, no file management via simple Windows Explorer, no drag and drop - only stupid and time consuming "syncing"),
- no bluetooth file transfer (out of box, even 5 dollar paid app doesn't work most of the time),
- no message delivery report (iphonedelivery via Cydia method no longer works on iOS6 on iPhone 4s and 5). So, you don't get simple feature that every 20 dollar phone has out of box :)
- no alternative launchers (simlpe, ugly "app drawer" IU, no widgets, no customization),
- no true multitasking (no programs actually WORKING in the background, but paused),
- no default program selection (default opening program - you click on link in message, it opens in Safari. In Android, we can CHOOSE in what program our file should be opened by default),
- no real customization (no true UI modification, only small modification which slows phone down and makes it lag)
- no widgets (on Android you get them for free, out of box, for almost every app)
- no proper file management (no drag and drop on internal folder structure - if you move files via iFile to the folder of your choice - system will no longer see them),
- no flash (can't access many sites, no video, no flash games),
- no removable battery (once empty, you need charger. On many Android phones, you simply insert backup battery)
- no memory expansion.(you pay Apple MUCH MORE MONEY (50% more), because you can't buy cheep microSD card memory - Apple makes you stupid.
- no custom ROMs, no personal OS modification - no development, or user improvement. You can't fight Apple's chains.
List is ENDLESS, LIMITATIONS and money extortion are Apple's real name.
iOS = Limited OS for limited people.
Apple = prison (you pay to be in). Android = FREEDOM. Sorry, truth hurts...
Anonymous, 07 Mar 2013atleast apple does it all lag free... 6 years of new android iterations and samsung "inno... moreFunny thing is those "high-res" displays were also made by Samsung too. So samsung copying its own technology? You made this idea by yourselve or did someone help you?
Almost every phone has a part of Samsung in it. Including iphone.
And lag? Funny that my SII and SIII didn't lag, like ever. Maybe you're talking about first HTC Sensation, or G3? If so, then yes, they lagged.