Anonymous, 28 Mar 2013sad to hear that u still prefer using sd card.. 32gb or 64gb not enough for a phone? u must be... moreThats what they said when they released the GB hard drive and the TB hard drive. Nobody will ever need that much space.
It is just a general rule if you have space and the capability they will make things that will take up the space.
Its hard to predict the future its best to be prepared for whats to come.
Warren, 28 Mar 2013Preoders of S4 already exceeded 10 millions just for 2weeks. Far more than HTC ONE.So what.. iPhone has sold more phones than SGS phones dream of.. doesn't mean iPhone is better, right?
Warren, 28 Mar 2013Preoders of S4 already exceeded 10 millions just for 2weeks. Far more than HTC ONE.Congratulations - this must be a personal triumph for you.
AnonD-121984, 27 Mar 2013 one user namely "ramour" said "That's true story..htc step by step near to s... moresad to hear that u still prefer using sd card.. 32gb or 64gb not enough for a phone? u must be kidding.. alot ppl always complaint that the phone slow or hang just because of the sd card.. and moreover, htc one support usb host, a terabytes hdd or another 64gb pendrive are much more cost effective..
Preoders of S4 already exceeded 10 millions just for 2weeks. Far more than HTC ONE.
htc one is delayed according to me because of supply chain controlled by politics involved
doejon, 27 Mar 2013lol u guys know the camera problems of the htc one??? this phone just shot automodus even u t... morewhat your conclusion is based on? There is still no final camera and every picture, you see in Internet now, was taken from pre-production unit. Therefore pls don't step into debates not having the REAL materials in hands.
doejon, 27 Mar 2013lol u guys know the camera problems of the htc one??? this phone just shot automodus even u t... morewhy shall we "trust You ?""" You know NOTHING,because the phone is NOT in sale yet.
Its nice to finally see HTC doing the good job here not only in camera but also look and feel of the phone. What i would appreciate it is having a bigger battery life and better connections like mini HDMI and Corning G Glass 3
Ops .. is a nice phone ... can't wait .. bought Sony z .. Water resistant .. More to out door sport
Honestly, it does look a quality unit. Daily tasks fine. Beautiful yes. Camera, well its a phone primarily but the camera appears good enough and more than adequate to shoot good quality everyday pics.Speakers yay, out the front nice and clear.Great for business, nice and social. Its a pretty professional looking device and i think i will get one. I wish it was the same size approx as the One S but this is fine.
Overall phones have a come a long way. People are making a lot of noise about lots of things, some relevant but an awful lot is not.
Criticism is fine but it would also be great if more comments could be a little more constructive in there nature as that helps things along across all suppliers and platforms.
yan, 27 Mar 2013still the "outdated" iphone 5 probably outperforms the htc one in daily features/tas... moreIn Reply to Yan:
Truly have you ever used a HTC One X or One for that matter? Preference for IOS is a personal one but in no way does it mean that Windows or Android phones are way behind IOS. In fact Android has evolved leaps and bounds while IOS has been largely incremental, simply for the fact that the Apple feels that they have such an innovative product that they don't need to change much. This attitude is what drove the Apple shares down recently.
AnonD-129766, 27 Mar 2013 "it can sell more than s4" Please my friend, get out of your fantasy !!!Hi- guys I use both s3 & one x, and I know the diffrence. And sure I will go for the htc one
lol.... of these pre-registers I wonder HOW MANY will actually buy it in the end... not many I assume
AnonD-13148, 28 Mar 2013Many people still think higher camera pixels = quality. You are the reason why manufacturers p... morei know megapixel is not only the factor.. but gs4 camera is better than one according to 2 sources.. and they have mentioned gs4 camera to be 'far better' in terms of sharpness..2 sources are gsm arena and phone arena..
iMacDaddy, 27 Mar 2013No need for an external SD card because it comes with free 25gb of Dropbox... for 2 years at l... moregalaxy s4 comes with 50gb storage like gs3 and note 2 .. did you know that? also there is an option for SD card..its easier to save 1080p movies in SD card rather than drop box..
AnonD-121984, 27 Mar 2013 one user namely "ramour" said "That's true story..htc step by step near to s... moreJust a shamesung fanboy. S4 is not a power house. Only 30% will have the octa core. The other 70% will have a quad core....... Same as the ONE. Go IPHONE!!!!!