i knew that, 10 Apr 2013if it's on gsmarena i believe it , weeks before the galaxy s 4 launch in new york , gsmar... moreactually, gsmarena just reposted what another blog rumored/leaked. i'd say that 75% of the times are fake, the other 25% are real.
clousxen, 10 Apr 2013Apple has no room for plastic! Plastic is cheap and low tech, only used by cheap China manuf... morewhat ever you have to tell yourself to do or say to make it through the day with this breaking news do that take all the time you need we understand it hard to accept
[deleted post]Apple has no room for plastic!
Plastic is cheap and low tech, only used by cheap China manufacturers!
Apple might consider to use synthetic fibre like Kevlar or spider silk to replace the conventional aluminum casing in order to reduce the weight without compromising its strength.
if it's on gsmarena i believe it , weeks before the galaxy s 4 launch in new york , gsmarena had leak pics of the galaxy s 4 , that i thought was fake and when the galaxy s 4 was release it was just as gsmarena showed us , now because it's Apple turn it fake No deal with it , it's Real iplastic iphone
Chocolate Pie, 10 Apr 2013Looks sweet! If iOS 7 keeps up, i'll surelly buy an iPhone.iOS refresh/big update in iOS7 and bigger screen. Thats all i care about. i bought iphone5 and im tired of it. and i had iphone 4s. tired of the os, not the phone.
i knew that, 10 Apr 2013well we reading the same post in English and until apple release their new iphone themselves ... moreeven gsmarena stated to take them "with a pinch of salt"... in otherwords, possibly fake... i dont understand how can you "stand by what gsmarena post"...
Anonymous, 10 Apr 2013The original site (in Dutch) states that they are renderings based on rumours.well we reading the same post in English and until apple release their new iphone themselves , we standing by what Gsmarena post on their website so deal with it . iplastic iphone coming soon at a store near you
The original site (in Dutch) states that they are renderings based on rumours.
I think this are the fake photos. We got some fake and unexpected photos before the launching of Iphone 5 as well. But apple create something else.
breaking News Apple just asked Samsung if they can buy the rest of their Plastic to make their new iphone , now when you buy the new iphone you will have a piece of Samsung in your hands and in your pocket too . orrrrrrrrrr that's so sweet thanks apple . iplastic iphone coming soon
Most of these comments hold no value, no facts, no common sense. How is ti that nobody just reads objective information - real or fake - and actually gives an open minded opinion. Instead we get the same garbage from "Apple Fans" and "Samsung Fans". I'd like to see any of you "fans" make a smartphone, or advance technological developments further.
Looks sweet! If iOS 7 keeps up, i'll surelly buy an iPhone.
Those images are fake iPhone!
Because they are badly designed and I don't think Apple has such a low standard when comes to Industrial Design.
If apple gonna make a bigger screen say 5.5 inch or slightly bigger with fhd screen and 13 megapixel doom u sammy. The reason why most people reluctant to buy i phone coz their screen is too small for comfortable browsing
it won't be named iPhone 5S, but iPhone 5L because it would be larger screen