Anonymous, 07 Jul 2013because you should have brought an iPhone....Whoever says iPhone 5 is better must be out to lunch. I use an iPhone 5 and almost 60% of my Apps are still not written for the iPhone 5 display - even after 10 months after the phone was released! So it's a real piss off. Shame on Apple for poor execution. Just recently any new App updates need to be written for iPhone 5. This could be forever! iPhone 5 isn't what it is cut out to be!
MENINBLK, 07 Jul 2013Why only Carrier Free ???because you should have brought an iPhone....
Here are the main problems still not solved:
1. Having a 1080p screen I am forced to use a 4x4 grid on my home screen. Is it that complicated to make an option of choosing tighter grid, like 5x5 or 6x5 ? Same for the Most third-party launchers have that. Do I really have to install a third party launcher on my 600 euros device?!
2. Sense 5.0 UI have awful oversized quick settings widgets. Such beautiful and big screen could really contain more information on it.
3. An option to use custom icons would be great.
4. An option to disable icons labels would be nice.
5. An option to disable blink-feed would also be nice.
6. All ZOEs could be stored in a separate folder from other pictures. It will make easier to copy photos to a PC.
7. I really waited for the last update to improve the quick settings bar. It failed.
- Why canít I customize the quick settings icons? I donít need them all. I just need some 4-5 to be visible then I swipe panel down. And yes, icons could be smaller. A row of 5 icons would be great.
- Tell me, where is the quick icon to turn GPS satellites on? No more space? Make icons smaller!
- Before the update I could get to setting just by swiping panel down and pressing the icon (2 steps). After the update I have to swipe down, press a quick settings icon and then I get to settings (3 steps).
8. So sad that I canít put different icons on lock screen and home screen.
JoelDroid, 07 Jul 2013Where is your update for N7100/I9300 Samsung? I'm still waiting...Considering both handsets came out in 2012 and handsets from 2013 are only recently getting it I'm wondering as to your angle with this.
The S3 will probably get 4.2.2 before the Note 2.
Not because it's a better or higher spec'd phone.
The 4.2.2 for the Note 2 would have to support the whole bevy of S-Pen features.
Ezu, 07 Jul 2013Good news everybody.. Now only HTC can change the camera of the 'One' to a better camera.. Tha... moreWell, I love the camera. Takes better low light shots than anything else on the market & I don't even bother taking regular shots coz Zoes are fantastic. I'm guessing you're plastic trash fanboy right?
Does anyone know if or when you will be able to install stock android without having to root it? I'm sure i've read that this might be happening.