Check for an update manually by going to settings>about phone >check for updates..
zhirhi one, 28 Oct 2013When will it happen on UAE?Already happening in the UAE. Check to software updates MANUALLY. First it will ask for a small update to enable the big update. Then the big update (Android 4.3) comes.
I'm becoming restless as the delay grows breaching my patience. Will the update ever reach India?
AnonD-157115, 26 Oct 2013Seriously? India is special because we pay unsubsized prices... We don't really pay peanuts an... moreIndia is no more special than anyone else. You should have to pay the same as the rest of the world. What ever the cost of the RRP is in the country of release she be what you pay too.
Why should you get it dirt cheap why the rest of the world have to pay standard prices?
They make great phones but forget them sooner than anybody.. they are delaying the 4.3 update now and won't be interested probably in providing future updates especially in India which they might be assuming as just another third world nation.. and for a plastic hater like me.. leaves me disappointed.. this is your incompetence..!
No update yet in Ivory Coast, does anyone knows when will be available???
no update yet in nigeria .... just cant wait for the update anyways .....
Purple tint still there? then i guess we have to make replacements...real bummer. I will wait for the update though, i still have warranty on my device and its better to try out the update.
hi guys .got the update in saudi.Device is working fast er now and the response is so quick.They updated everything they mentioned in this release except the camera bug.It still shows the pink tint at dark.
Updated mine yesterday. My observations so far:
- The purple hue on low-light picture-taking is still there. Bummer.
- They removed the old video highlight themes and replaced them with new ones. I noticed the picture presentation style of the new themes are similar to all (e.g. splitting the frame to show 3 pictures in a row, splitting the frame into 2, one showing a close up image of the other, etc). I didn't like it too much as I find the older presentations much better and more distinct per theme.
- Creating a video highlight has become easier and more convenient. You get to pick the pictures/zoes on the same screen as the video highlight you are editing.
- Ability to turn off Blinkfeed. I've grown to like Blinkfeed so I don't need to turn it off now :-p
- Gallery presentation is better (swipe to toggle between albums, events, etc.)
- Ability to select items on the quick settings list. Nice.
- Ability to set up a lock screen widget (while on lockscreen, swipe to the left and the chosen widget appears). Not very useful imho.
- Overall UI feels much more responsive and fluid.