What's about Tunisia?till today no there's no update for the new version kit Kat,
Updated to 4.4.2 this morning.
I am using Maxis, battery drained faster than 4.3
Well hey there i am also from india, delhi i updated my HTC One last night and was also not amazed that much bcoz there are only few changes not much as the "htc one user" said. but i would like to include some more things.
1. downloads color and view changed.
2. you get an option to use HTC sense in home screen.
3. you get a new thing named as captions.
4. there is this one more thing i dnt know if it was in 4.3 or 4.2.2 i never checked. you can open the option for developer option from here About-Soft info-more-n then tap repeatedly on build number like 5-6 times.
5. there is a change in home screen when u have an incoming call.
6. i am getting a good battery backup now than b4.
7. u get a HTC mini+ thing now in drop down widgets. it can be used with HTC mini+ if u have one.
8. when u share stuff u get a white background instead of black one n get all the option at once.
thats all i have noticed yet. and one more thing i am getting 43% ram usage with clean master n i have more programs running than u bud u gotta see smthn is wrong in ur side
I upgraded mt htc one yesterday in india. size is about 330.06 mb
1. battery icon colour changed to white.
2. google now animation changed.
3. Default messaging app can be changed under more tab in settings.
4.you can see printing option in settings menu.
1. I was expecting a updated keyboard, especially when u type the word wrong, hitting the backspace will go again to that word again and shows suggestions. it was available in 4.2, but i'm missing this feature.
2. My ram usage is around 50-58% while using whatsapp, messenger, facebook, truecaller, clean master. but with same apps running in my nexus it's about 35-37%. It was told that kitkat consumes less ram but it same as 4.3 in the case of htc one.
any one updated their device, post your reviews on performance and changes.
After updates of android 4.4.2, WiFi couldn't connect. So what is the solution?
Have my htc one updated. I am in Malaysia.
Try the Software update 'Check Now' several time and finally
hi, \i m from india, owner of HTC ONE Dual sim. Why HTC havent released 4.4.2 update for dual sim? i dont really understand..any thoughts on this?
Got the update last night, download it and install it take about 20 minutes..
Krish, 08 Feb 2014Can I know which part of India are you from ? I did not get KK update and I am in India as wel... moreHi krish. Am frm new delhi. By the way frm did u get ur HTC ONE?? I mean hv u got in india or frm somewhere else? ?
sam58, 08 Feb 2014Well I got my HTC ONE updated to kitkat yesterday in india. . It was awesome. Got downloaded 3... moreCan I know which part of India are you from ? I did not get KK update and I am in India as well ( Chennai )
this was the last chance i gave htc... i wont be an htc owner again... almost all 3rd rate countries got the update and they say europe got the update. germany, uk and greece havent got the update. Htc one got out of stock on release date and i waited for 2 months to find one available, then my camera had the purple tint effect and now am not getting the update... their deadline was 31 of january
It's weird how late is available this update in countries like Germany, I'm from Romania and I have KitKit on my One from more than a week ago!
Anonymous, 07 Feb 20144.2.2 is an old update !!!Really we in Nigeria haven't even seen it manually your saying it's old?
Well I got my HTC ONE updated to kitkat yesterday in india. . It was awesome. Got downloaded 330.06MB in jst 6 minutes with my AIRTEL 3G. The performance has drastically improved n specially the benchmark. I ran ANTUTU BENCHMARK & i got around 28, 183 which was mch mch way ahead than the previous android version. The device is mch smoother than before no issues at all. Thank you HTC.. MY future nxt phone will surely be Htc..