castle_knight, 15 Feb 2014updated my tx. the new interface is nice. pakistanBro, iam also from Pakistan (Hyderabad) & iam using Xperia T , iam still unable to update by fone, can u guide me how did u update ur fone?? thnxx
castle_knight, 15 Feb 2014updated my tx. the new interface is nice. pakistanBro, iam also from pakistan (hyedrabad) iam tryin to update my xperia T but still no luck, how did u update ur fone, can u guide me??? thnx
i just upgrade to jb 4.3 in my xperia tx lt29 (peru) for those who cant update his lovely phone
* go into xda forum (search on google)
xperia T forum
- download flashtool (tool 4 update firmware for sony devices)
- download TFT (this is the firmware for your xperia model)
- Check your Drivers
*You need PC/laptop, usb data cable and YOU
- install flashtool on your pc / laptop
- Charge your phone FULL CHARGE 100%
- execute flashtool (flashtool.exe)
- turn off your phone
- press flash (icon with the ray & select the TFT)
- conect your phone via usb (while keep pressing
- Press and keep pressed volumen down until progress bar begin)
- wait about 10 mins aproach
- disconect your phone and turn on
:) you got updated to JB 4.3
shabreensally, 15 Feb 2014Still didn't get update for xperia v in srilanka.:-(will u plz let me know when you update ur xperia v ???????????
hossein rahmani, 15 Feb 2014No update for Xperia tx in iran - tehranits ready for iran from 2014.2.14.just use pc companion.sony released tx ROM for iran earlier than other regions.
No update here in Nigeria, even with the pc companion on the system.
just found the update in Egypt but it does not work or download on windows 8. it says it needs windows 7 or xp. very strange for me I have to wait to go home where I have windows 7.
edamazzio, 15 Feb 2014I have Xperia T but it's LT30a, not LT30p, is it gonna be updated? I don't have any update ava... moreI've the same phone and updated already, try to check for updates through Sony update service software and not through the phone itself.
edamazzio, 15 Feb 2014I have Xperia T but it's LT30a, not LT30p, is it gonna be updated? I don't have any update ava... moreI've the same phone and i have updated already, check the update thru sony update service software in your computer. I'm from Tanzania.