cris5.westlife, 11 Mar 2014HTC have the nicess design, 1st rank vs iphone. Yeah i gueess it true if they will just listen... moreDesign is preference...And Iphone is no more the leader there than they supposedly"lead" anything fanboys claim.
I think The Droid Razr XT912 was the best looking design to ever hit a phone. And it's kevlar material runs miles around fragile aluminum.
As well as Sony's phones look amazing.....from the back anyway..
And I enjoy the ergonomics and removable battery of most Samsung devices.
Inox, 11 Mar 2014well I'll try to answer your question: 1. Bigger display, but the same phone size 2. Eve... moreYes...You were spot on...until you made the ridiculous jealous fanboy addition in their.
Inox, 11 Mar 2014well I'll try to answer your question:
1. Bigger display, but the same phone size
2. Eve... moreMostly impressing the new SoC :) also i love new display ! but i guess design is a little bad ! but i tought same about some phones when leaked (like nexus 5) now i love their design !
but also htc has a fast SoC thats one of the best phones on planet now xD i love htc !!! btw im waiting for new nexus 5 or a tegra k1 phone ! im just addicated to nexus , its amazing ! (i have n4)
I think the second camera is for security not for taking photos.
This new HTC have the the same buttons like KINDLE FIRE. Its difficult and its not easy to tap it quickly.
Right they must have good resolutions. The new s5 have it. Why if they just have it 5k ppi than having leaser than that.
SDKforLumia, 11 Mar 2014To all those who feel so much proud in saying Galaxy S5 is last year's model, I ask, how much ... morewell I'll try to answer your question:
1. Bigger display, but the same phone size
2. Even better build quality than the HTC One - samsung built quality on the s5 is worse that the S4's - and that is DIFFICULT TO DO, i hope you're on the same page with me on that one.
3. Added a memory card slot
4. Added a dual camera and dual led
5. Optimized the speed and power comsumption of the HTC Sense
HTC have the nicess design, 1st rank vs iphone. Yeah i gueess it true if they will just listen to all believers, they can have all good feedbacks on it.
All they need are the followings.
1. Stick to 5 inch phones.
2. 2-4 GB RAM
3. 64 internal storage
4. 64 SD
5. 3k-5k battery like a lenovo,tablet or ipad batteries
6. Must have 2 digit camera (16-up) with good sensor.
7. Must have capacitive buttons (Menu___Home___Recent___Back), like the old settups of their phones.Menu should place left part of the screen then next is home, they customize it by making the logo as there home and maybe the can just add the Recent app button next beside home the last is the back button.
Even they dont have the best harware specs but one thing for sure they have the best quality in terms of internal programs. So GO HTC!
actually moving the buttons on the display allowed htc to keep the htc one size but increase the display - you are looking at a great feature
SDKforLumia, 11 Mar 2014To all those who feel so much proud in saying Galaxy S5 is last year's model, I ask, how much ... moreDude HTC one dsnt need much improvement from previous model.. still they have camera upgrade,UI and flash upgrade.Not to forget the processor and other internal hardware.. what else u expect?
what made htc to give back and home buttons inside the display .. it makes the display smaller.....
To all those who feel so much proud in saying Galaxy S5 is last year's model, I ask, how much change do u see in this new model except a 2nd camera (?) and a bit of change in flash. rest is all same, and it has even a larger body to screen ratio than Sony Xperia Z2.
Am not impressed at all. Sam Galaxy S5 and Sony Z2 are still the best devices of 2014.
Wow. HTC do a really bad job of keeping there phones a secret!
200% agreed, I have LG G2 because older HTC ONE was as ugly this. They should work on empty space, then all is good.
Junaid, 11 Mar 2014you would have put touch sensitive buttons beside the logo (like the HTC one). This is just a ... moreI agree completely. I keep saying it in the faint hope that HTC pays attention to online comments (though I know this is really hopeless). The huge bezel below the screen, for nothing other than the HTC logo, is stupid beyond belief. They could put capacitive buttons there like on the original HTC One and save valuable screen space (best solution in my opinion). Or they could make the screen bigger. Or they could make the phone smaller. Instead they opted for the worst of all worlds.
you would have put touch sensitive buttons beside the logo (like the HTC one). This is just a waste of space!