Anonymous, 12 Apr 2014I've had every galaxy s phone. and was a fan of Samsung. And no doubt there phones r great. bu... morego for the kill......htc is king of innovations ...sense technology is supreme.
S5 is far better ; Supper amoled screen is better than ips lcd,camera is better , gesture control is magical , processor is bbetter, water resistant , many sensors like heart beat etc . Metallic body is nothing to do , you need cover after all to protect body and screen. I use note 2 it does not feel big and heavy for me and fits perfectly in my pocket, comparing our body size s5 is not big . Samsung interface is easy and friendly to use . I think smart phone should be rugged and strong not light. One important thing missing in s5 is fm radio. People are not fan of radio nowadays but sometimes it is important to us and it is just simple .
rails, 12 Apr 2014Not opinion just facts. What are does facts? I only see that SONY has continuously improved their line from Z to Z2 and expect more that will surely be delivered in Z3, What did Samsung did for S5, heart monitor and waterproof (who was the manufacturer who promoted this "gimmick"? Well i think you know the answer). Sorry, but no thank you Samsung.. :)
JustDND, 12 Apr 2014Hello,That's your opinion not mine, feel free to keep it for yourself.Have a nice day!Not opinion just facts.
rails, 12 Apr 2014Sony xperia z2 have nothing so special except its spec. otherwise S5 or HTC M8 is far better a... moreHello,That's your opinion not mine, feel free to keep it for yourself.Have a nice day!
JustDND, 12 Apr 2014I'm not a fanboy, but like your choice is HTC M8, mine is Sony Xperia Z2. I like the improveme... moreSony xperia z2 have nothing so special except its spec. otherwise S5 or HTC M8 is far better and unique and have some exclusive features but no xperia z2 have not.
I dont like the formfactor of the samsung galaxy s5
I was a fan of Samsung but the samsung galaxy s5 just doesnt work for me my hope is on the lg g3
i know the s5 got a better camera and better processor but
that's not the only things that matters
they are staying with the same old plastic design
and for some people the samsung galaxy s5 is too big.
Why I chose galaxy s5 over one m8
1) S5 camera is way better
2) S5 screen is better
2) HTC one m8 is tall, heavy and unergonomic and slippery
3) HTC one battery is unreliable
4) HTC is known for built quality issues and dead pixels in the past
5) HTC sense sucks
I'm not a fanboy, but like your choice is HTC M8, mine is Sony Xperia Z2. I like the improvements that SONY is bringing to the table and it's more suitable to me.
I like the new screen, the stereo speakers, the dust proof and water resistant the design and so on. I will wait for Z2Compact i hope it brings the same specifications plus a screen of 4.5'. That will be the perfect phone for me. All the best !
come on htc hear this
-m8 dont be proud of your aluminium body coz it's slippery,whats the uses of the dot view cases at all,z2 also has premium design and s5 also has advantage with its plastic
-m8 dont be proud of your speaker coz i bet you mantain that speaker with ip55/58 or ip67 certified like z2 and s5 did..i know your speaker are better than z2 and s5..but just a little bit clarity z2 can defeat you with the ip58 certified. .
-m8 dont be proud of your duo camera coz it just a gimmick. .z2 and s5 also has background defocus and selective focus without dual camera. .about the low light,i know u live in cave coz u just focus on that thing..but im sure u cant get pics that sharp and more details like z2 and s5 did..
Come on htc. .
#RESPECT EACH OTHER
No doubt, absolutely correct and God knows that the best smartphone on earth is HTC One Max (M8)!
Right for me to say that S5 & Z2 are good devices but they are not simply the best.
Don't feel bad if you're their fanboys.
There's no longer the question which phone is the best, the natural question is which phone is the best phone for me.. All the phone bring more improvements than their predecessor. So it's the matter of personal preference. Happy shopping :)
well the m8 does look great, but its camera is horrendous, it's battery life is arguably shorter than the s5, it has no 2k video recording, it isn't water and dust proof, it has no fingerprint and heart rate sensor, it's a bit slower, and a little more pricey.
but even then, the note 3 shits on m8 in terms of practicability and usability.
will lee wanta, 12 Apr 20141. Well, metal is slippery isn't it? M8 model is also very similar to its predecessor.
2. Onl... moreWell Said bro...
but as for 4th point Gorilla Glass 3...i am not gonna rub my 50k phone in sand and see if gorilla glass protects it or not
HTC's disgusting marketing. "Envy of others"? Seriously? Is that why they want their users to have this phone? Ridiculous. Also showing off with the worst camera on the market is funny.
Dr. Zhivago, 12 Apr 2014Why you should choose HTC One (M8) over Xperia Z2?
Below are the 6 main reasons:
1) M8 has... more1. Well, metal is slippery isn't it? M8 model is also very similar to its predecessor.
2. Only 3 grams difference?? Oh Come on!!
3. Again, ppi??!!! Who can notice the difference?
4. Alright, you win.
5. If i want to play music out loud from my phone, i will plug it to an external speaker. Fantastic built in speaker is good, but not vital.
6. But we do not live in the dark, do we?
Half of your reasons do not even matter.. The finger print sensor was half a**ed works about half the time.. No one is going to use the heart rate monitor.. The battery does not actually last longer.. You will get a smoother and better experience with the HTC one because there is no touchwiz to lag it down..
N now some more reasons why HTC is better
1. 32gb of storage plus SD card 16gb just doesn't cut it anymore
2. HTC just like Motorola have started putting their apps in the playstore which means faster updates without having to go through the carrier
3. If we are talking about UI Samsung is dead last sense is best skin other than just stock android
4. "My magazine" is useless and does not stand a chance against blinkfeed might as well just have a flip board widget
5. Less bloatware no Samsung app store or unnecessary s-voice s-health
6. We live in a selfie world so people will love this 5mp facer and the back camera is goof enough for social networks if camera is that big of a deal for you then get a DSLR
7. HTC is the better company they might not be good at marketing but they are giving you more value while Samsung sells you a plastic phone that I know firsthand are not built to last