i want to purchase this smartphone but in bahrain or international market or online the phone is not available kindly advice where i can purchase this One plus one 16 gb
What's with the very competitive pricing? Wow! I hope overall quality and after sales support is not compromised.
AnonD-58556, 24 Apr 2014New phones are coming with the water resistant feature, if this phone doesnt have it I dont se... moreagain,look at the price.if you're really using your brain, do you think $350 is enough to get the feature you want to have in a phone? maybe you don't even have $350 that's why you just say negative things.pathetic
vaz, 25 Apr 2014Lenovo K900 weights 162 g as well. It's with a 5.5 inch metal bodyYou really compare?
Dual-core 2.0Ghz vs Quad-Core 2.5Ghz
Android 4.2 vs 4.4.2
2500 mAh vs 3100mAh
Gorilla Glass 2 vs 3
Bluetooth 3 vs 4.1
and much much more!!!
its good to see so many people hate this phone. hope that increase the chance for me to get the one. =D
question, 23 Apr 2014Are u on giant tech pay roll?I'm just a better customer to a better smartphone.
I'm a little bit disappoint that it has some captive buttons, that doesn't align with Android standard. There is a choice to turn them off, but still to some who prefered the on screen button, they will have to wasted their pocket's space even more. I'm now lost interest in this phone.
Gibby, 24 Apr 2014You're contradicting yourself here.
If you don't care too much about your choice of phone yo... moreOh no, things are a bit more complex (and... adversarial) than that.
1. Details, ergonomics, and practicality, as you put them, are part of design.
2. It DOES NOT HAVE to be true. It only has to be well marketed. Samsung's Galaxy line + iPhones are the best example here: do they offer the best specs at the best price? No they don't. Yet, they enjoy the largest sales out there. While we're having this (rather particular and dedicated) conversation, millions, literally millions of people out there get to the store and buy according to various marketing campaigns. So no, a flagship does not equal quality. Or do you think that Note 3's faux leather is business class? In my circles, business people prefer real leather. Same goes for iPhones' truly cheap plastic, for LG's ridiculous casings and even for Sony's questionable lateral plastic flips.
3. The maturity of a brand is only partly decided by its company's history. A good argument in this direction is Samsung's Galaxy Mega line. Cheap in every respect, functional and practical, yet $150 more expensive than its Chinese counterparts. My wife has one (6.3). The casing started to worn out after two weeks. And she's rather careful in nature.
4. Internal / external hardware: why does this matter? Or didn't you know that some Apple components are LG produced, some Samsung sensors..., some Sony processors etc.? My point: we're arguing about the appearance of things. We should stick to this level.
5. I am particularly discontent with One's design. But this is the case in a world where Sony's unibody design exists. I wasn't comparing this to Samsung, which is so much below, it would have been counter-intuitive for my argument ;).
Finally, don't get fooled by a brand. And before you make your next choice, check the value of investments large companies place in marketing. After you do this, OnePlus One (which is a beginner in this arena) will appeal to you more than you may think now.
PinoyTech, 24 Apr 2014You people have a lot of complaints about a phone that only costs $350 but has the internals o... moreIt has the internals of a Note 3? ..it's BETTER in every aspect, this is snapdragon 801 not 800, it has 2.5GHz cpu not 2.3GHz, it has gpu clocked much higher so as ram and it has way faster onboard nand memory
New phones are coming with the water resistant feature, if this phone doesnt have it I dont see it being a good contender this year. Plus not sd card slot?... For a phone this big they should have added a stylus too.
You people have a lot of complaints about a phone that only costs $350 but has the internals of the Note 3. Like seriously? You sound pathetic. If you want the perfect phone, then wait for Project Ara to be released. HAHAHAHAHA
Nice phone, but what is the difference between this custom cyanogenmod and another OEMs custom android skin. I mean, why didn't they just base it on usual android?
[deleted post]If you not even touch it, how can you claim it does not have good design, and good quality?
Where and how can we buy this phone(basic 16gb oneplus one) for $300?