Noyal, 16 May 2014I bought this phone sony xperia m2 by 11/05/14, i would have used this phone hardly less than ... moreExpect updates soon. But thats just unacceptable on its commercial launch. The first commercial release user interface should be a smooth experience.
I bought this phone sony xperia m2 by 11/05/14, i would have used this phone hardly less than 2days..
On the third day the mobile its
(1) automatically getting switched off and on,
(2) Notification bar doesn't slide down,
(3) when a phone call is made it would get switched off,
(4) when a call is received it would get switched off,
(5) if i switch off the mobile for 2 or 3 hours it would work right,
(6) even then if i make any call the display light would turn off, i cant end my call until the
person whom i'm talking with rejects my call,
(7) if I open any net based application, the application will be stopped immediately
and display a message
UNFORTUNATELY THE APPLICATION HAS BEEN STOPPED,
(8) Songs will be played automatically and so on..
When i visited the sony service center regarding the issue,
many came there stating different issues..
The models which i saw in the service center were sony xperia l,m,c,e and z..
So dont buy sony product, if u have any idea of buying this phone just erase it from ur mind!!
Better go with some other brand!!
Dont waste your money!!
I dont even like to rate this phone!!
this dont worth 20k..
Cruel286, 15 May 2014Jst for ur info. T2 ultra has been stopped cos of its less market capturing feature. It didn't... moreT2U is doing well but not being sold in Britain, thats all. It couldnt do badly in Britain when it was never sold there or what?
NoName, 15 May 2014i'm a sony fan but i can say that device is not worth your money. just add 100 more and you'll... moreJst for ur info. T2 ultra has been stopped cos of its less market capturing feature. It didn't do well. So that's y Sony had to bring M2 in quickly....
abysmal. terrible. what were they thinking? and for this price....
about ~$350? sorry I'll pass. I'll reconsider when price dropped below $280.
How about paying much less and get the much better BB Z3 instead (minus NFC)
nice handset hope this could be available also in Asia specifically to Philippines. and hopefully if its available in the Philippines its still updated..
der, 15 May 2014noicei'm a sony fan but i can say that device is not worth your money. just add 100 more and you'll get the impressive t2 ultra.