Samsung s a amazing product; but its aluminium bottom is poor codeing it with in one year its will be damage so imorove that steel body
Please Samsung whatever you do, please don't do the shitty ugly s4,s5,note3 design. The world doesn't need one more unit which looks like that..
Still not sure if I'll upgrade from the Note 3? Wish it had 64bit/4gb of RAM and SD-810 or beyond.
We'll see... Note 4 is gonna be a great device!
if future phones will come with flexible display I wonder where will the 3.5mm head phone jack will be assemble...
Android Tech, 25 Jun 2014Wat nonsense are u talking. Do u even know the sale figures of note series vs ur z ultra. Gosh... moreagree. the z ultra is just...a big phone...seriously on steroids. but the s pen adds much more functionality...sure the ultra can utilise a normal pen, but it doesn't screen write, direct input, signature lock, doesn't scratch the screen with spen.
REMOVABLE BATTERY...had the htc one x, htc one, and battery just becomes....sh*t after 6 months....got a note 2, never looked back. I've got 3 batteries, along with the dock....i'm never out of battery. Plus xda has been extremely helpful to add...a few things ;);)
Please no more cheap chrome bezzel...its so cheap style with that kind chrome..n always get worse when i use it
TheFamilyMan, 25 Jun 2014I'll wait for my Sony Xperia Z2 Ultra will wool blow away ANY galaxy note just like the origin... moreWat nonsense are u talking. Do u even know the sale figures of note series vs ur z ultra. Gosh it doesnt even has flash in it..speak some sense man. Note series is itself unique in category. And its a trendsetter wat every phablet should be like. U and ur z ultra shove out of this page.
Kodoque, 25 Jun 2014The Note 3 is hands down the best phones I've ever owned and this is the only phone that can p... moreSame here. But I dont regret buying note 3 coz its the best smartphone one could get at that time and even now its unique in its category. Absolute beauty. And I vl own note 4 as well . So itz note club all the way..
Anonymous, 25 Jun 2014I disagree that the Note 3 was a marginal upgrade over the Note 2. The screen was a lot bet... moreWell if that is the case Samsung will start underwhelming their fan base ... that will lead to a shift to other brands soon
My wishlist for Note 4 in addition to the rumors:
1. Much better battery that lasts for at least 24 full hours with the screen on at full brightness all the time
2. Much thinner (6.6 mm) and lighter build with extremely thin bezels
3. Software optimization so that everything is buttery smooth and S Note now opens instantly, gallery is now lightening fast, etc
4. 64 & 128 GB internal storage options from day one
Anonymous, 25 Jun 2014Using the note 2 - the note 3 was a marginal upgrade...
I expect the note 4 to be a massive... moreI disagree that the Note 3 was a marginal upgrade over the Note 2.
The screen was a lot better, build quality was better, performance and battery life were better. Plus it had USB 3 and more sensors etc.
I think the Note 4 will be a less noticeable upgrade than the Note 3 was.
sam9teen, 25 Jun 2014Eagerly waiting for it, things i would like in my Note 4 are :
1. 2K display with minimal b... moreIn response to your points.
1) 2K screen will probably happen but i hope not. I'd rather better battery life.
2) Looks like it will be 5.7". I'm happy with that. Hopefully bezels are smaller.
3) 805 is fine and pretty certain.
4) agree. 16MP is fine. Night quality should be better
5) I can't see 4000mAh happening. Maybe 3500-3600.
6) Stereo speakers would be nice as long as they aren't front facing which would make a really big device. Won't hold my breath.
7) Bring back FM radio. I would rarely use it but it should be there. :-)
Eagerly waiting for it, things i would like in my Note 4 are :
1. 2K display with minimal bazels (like G2)
2. 5.9inch display even 5.7 is fine, but bazel size should be reduced than that of note 3.
3. snapdragon 805 is fine, not going to use it as a super computer.
4. 16mp camera, more thn enough.
5. 4000mAh battery capacity, atleast
6. Stereo speakers, everyone is putting them except Samsung :(
After the disastrous S5, there is a big chance for Note 4 to be a similar disappointment... Anyway i am decided on buying G3 now, less big. And i have no use for stylus.
AnonD-277249, 25 Jun 2014You're going to see a huge difference if coming from a Note 2. Even upgrading to the Note 3 w... more"You're going to see a huge difference if coming from a Note 2. Even upgrading to the Note 3 was worth it from the screen to the performance updates. Only regret is that the Note 2 had a unlockable bootloader."
The biggest regret in Note 3 is extremely poor radio sensitivity. In rural areas, where signal is weak but good enough for B2710 or old Galaxy 1, Note 3 (and S5 too) could not find any network.