Problem on Nitro my feedback after using 1 week.
:Nitro automatically switch off and on.
:Option or left soft key is little bit irresponsible sometimes.
:Camera is bad at dim light.
:Flash timing are worst.
How to overcome these drawbacks friends any ideas..?
After use of 15dayz.. I m facing few problems on dis fon..
1- One is itz automatically switch off nd switch on...
2- another is sum times the left key for lock nd unlock itz does not work...
3- one most important problem is sometime when call comes nd I hd tried to pick up the call it doesn't held.. Den I hv to swtch off the fon nd agn switch on it again..
Wht vl v the solutions for dis above problems?
Upen, 16 Oct 2014Well I'm using this phone for 2 weeks, issue which I'm facing 1.restarting on its own whenev... moreVisit http://android-guides.freeforums.net/board/1/general-board to fix battery backup problem and Rouge wifi status in battery
Anonymous, 25 Sep 2014Bad Experience! Don't buy this phone. No battery backup.Battery got drained in a second fro... moreI also having battery problem it is suddenly goes 60% to 0% and then switch off.
Well I'm using this phone for 2 weeks, issue which I'm facing
1.restarting on its own whenever it's lower than 30% battery
2. The left key or options key is bit unresponsive
3. Camera is just bad, 13 mp is worst than HTC 5 mp, the color saturation is just bad. Front camera forget about it
4.battery is not an issue since it's the revolution of Octa core.
5. Launcher 3 crashes a lot while playing games and can be a bit annoying.
I have used HTC one which was a the start of quad core n game graphics so it's the similar situation I'm facing. First time I'm trying Micromax brand and I'm left with a bit unsatisfying results from Micromax. Plus the pre-installed apps are useful except games and you can't uninstall them.
For all those who are facing the fast battery drain after around 60% then its because of the battery calibration issue. This is a common problem with most of the smart phones even with MOTO G and Samsung S3 (Google it). Usually this happens when the phone gets a software update. Since this is rebranded version of Coolpad F1 from china which runs 4.2, Micromax launched it in India with a Kitkat update without calibrating it. So all of you facing the issue - Here is the fix for it:
1) Use your phone in a normal way till it get to 0% and switch off. (Donot use at high graphics games to drain faster since it will add up heat and wrong voltage/current readings )
2) Which it turns off, Plug in the charger and charge it to 100% keeping the phone OFF. Put and extra 2hrs in the same position after 100%.
3) Next you switch on the phone use it till you drain till 0% and switch OFF.
4) Do this process once again.
5) Thats it, Your battery and Calibration is back on track and you wont face the drain issue again.
PS: Do this process once in 3 to 4 months to recalibrate.
Battery drains fast after 50 or 60%. sometimes it wont.
Also the main camera takes photos very dim at nights (with flash ON). May be the capture timing should be adjusted. If you have solutions to the above problems, please post.
i am using this mobile from last one week. the battery life is average, camera is good. front camera is not so impressive. i will suggest this mobile as it is good value for money. better than Moto G and lastly has got better service backup than Motorola in India.
Anonymous, 25 Sep 2014Bad Experience! Don't buy this phone. No battery backup.Battery got drained in a second fro... moreIf ur not buying a phone for the first time... it is always said to charge 100% just after the first opening is done... so dont blame the battery for ur fault