1704pixel ؟؟؟؟&#1567; !!!!!
[deleted post]So Apple is the beast and king. What about you? Who cares about you? Are you an apple shareholder? Stop being so desperate here.. I doubt you even have an iphone
AnonD-155275, 09 Sep 2014Over 350 PPI You Can't notice with your eyes , But the Worse Battery Life and WORSE Performanc... moreyou sir, are you really smart one and keep supporting Idevice since its really a Ismart device. btw do you know that even higher ppi on note 4 when use with VR device it still not good enough?
Arena u ar too much excited with iphone as am registering...
So many post of this product...
Thought u are androider in most of cases...
AnonD-270318, 09 Sep 201495% of the posts on this thread are made by Android users, meanwhile the other 5% is working
... moreSecure? Don't think so.
Worth the wait? Not really.
I have the 5s and to me, it's not worth tge upgrade. Hideous design.. Ios is turning into an android like ecosystem. What i loved about ios is the restricted customization.. Now being more open pulls me away.. I didn't like android much for its customization abilities
95% of the posts on this thread are made by Android users, meanwhile the other 5% is working
This is like comparing adults that rather a device which is secure and worth the wait than a child era whom prefers a OS named KitKat.
I'm anxious to see how this new iPhone will be
Lumia Die Hard, 09 Sep 2014please consult ur doctor for checkup immediately before the situation get worse.Haha
AnonD-155275, 09 Sep 2014you do realize that this lag thing is now over with modern androids right ? and even if it sti... moreShut up
I've used low end samsung phones and they didn't lag.. I now have a sony mid range phone that lags way much.. Stop bashing samsung.. I've tried most android oems phones.. Samsung and touchwiz remain the best in the game with so many features. Plus touchwiz seems more alive than most launchers
too expensive for us here in brazil, i bet R$3.800,00 to R$4.500,00 (US$1.500,00 to US$1.956,00) for the iphone 4.7" 64GB (if it hits brazil)...
[deleted post]please consult ur doctor for checkup immediately before the situation get worse.
Sunny, 09 Sep 2014iphone 6 400ppi = note 4 500+Over 350 PPI You Can't notice with your eyes , But the Worse Battery Life and WORSE Performance and MORE Heating is what you'll notice , I SERIOUSLY Disagree on Using 2K "QHD" Screens on Phones , 1080p is Maximum and 720p is more than Good
AnonD-295895, 09 Sep 2014Best phone ever. You guys should buy. I will buy the 4.7 and 5.5. Best phone on the marke... moreyou do realize that this lag thing is now over with modern androids right ? and even if it still exists it only exists on SAMSUNG Phones ONLY not Sony not HTC not LG not any of them , So Lag is not an excuse to buy an iPhone
Not just like the ipod, it resembles an htc one.. Good one Apple.. Don't copy samsung, copy htc.. So disappointed.. About the features, ios is turning exactly like android. When it becomes like android, why would we buy ios devices for a much higher price? We'd get a nexus instead
Apple is a very smart company in term of selling their products. They actually can make iPhone 6 look better and have higher specs, but they keep it lower, because larger screen is enough for a selling point as for now. Next, they will upgrade it for iPhone 6s with slightly faster processor and better camera (which already common for other phones), and then better design that they will have already known as from now for iPhone 7. They just release it gradually and keep the money coming.