Nokia1user, 13 Apr 2018Guy, I'm using this phone for past 3 days. I know Nokia 1 is for those who can't afford. I'll ... moreFor this price really worth full smartphone.. designs looking good also good battery back up. I am using since 1 month its really good
may i know the usage of the ram when phone turn on? launch manager will control the application off on background. its useful.
i already try j1 before, its load slower then my zenfone. mine with normal android 5.1. but different MIUI develope by asus. sometimes always update application might have different speed. usually when i use this version and satisfied. i won't update anymore. but some times new version get faster. wait and see how. stick with my zenfone by now.
Guy, I'm using this phone for past 3 days. I know Nokia 1 is for those who can't afford. I'll share my experience.
1. Phone looks cheap because of plastics.
2. Phone is too slow even for the go apps. Even google go, chrome, assistant, or files go, Skype lite, youtube go takes 5 seconds to load fully. whatsapp works some what fine but it also takes around 3 seconds to load.
3. 5mp back camera takes time to process a image and produce a low quality. Front camera is there for name sake only.
4. Battery gives an average of 10 hours only for calls, messages and whatsapp.
5. Display is dull, under sunlight you can't read anything even with max brightness. Even though screen size small, the navigation keys takes one tenth of the screen space.
6. You can install normal apps on Android Oreo go, because of low ram and processor it'll take time to load and some apps not opening at all. While using apps other than go apps, the phone gets heated
6. Only advantage is the fluidity of the launcher. But widgets options are not great.
This phone would have looked good if it launched in 2015/16. If you are using it only for calls, messages, whatsapp then buy it. Otherwise don't even go for Nokia 1 guys. I'm regretting now guys and using it more like a basic phone. Try to spend little more of INR 2000 or USD 30 to get Samsung galaxy j2 pro to get a complete budget phone experience.
8gb is low. I know os only takes up 4gb but still 4gb remaining is too low. It would be great if there is 16gb variant.
FYI: the UK release of the Nokia 1 one has now sadly been pushed back to June 20th.
I'm not sure as to why.
AnonD-717821, 10 Apr 2018when this nokia 1 available in malaysiq?It will be released on April 13th.
uc browser and baitu browser. their search capability will get different result compare with google search. is quit nice to be a alternative search engines.
my zenfone is nice with save data browsing. zenfone QHD display need 1MB. my xperia Z1 compact HD display 3MB. before that my samsung galaxy A7 FULL HD display is about 6MB. i use opera browser for 14 years, it always show the loading amount at the bottom. 14 years ago when i was stay at UK. i pay 1MB data for £5. is enough for few games download. of course FULL HD display a lots better experience for using browsing or photo. but still save some juice for other gadget. my laptop already more than 10 years. thanks pal with your information.
AnonD-488858, 08 Apr 2018does nokia 1 support LineageOS . do it means after jnstall LineageOS then we manage to use goo... moreYou can use Google Play store apps if you choose to. It's your choice if you want to use Go apps or the normal play store apps.
does nokia 1 support LineageOS . do it means after jnstall LineageOS then we manage to use google play store app? (not the go edition). im using asus zenfone 452. this phone same spec with nokia 1. i do try so many others same spec but this zenfone really come with small OS (4++GB space) it browse with save data and faster. i might look for something like this as well as my 2 nd phone.
Anonymous, 08 Apr 2018For those who own nokia 1, can you compare with old Lenovo A319 in terms of loudspeaker (since... moreIt does work with UC Browser, Facebook Lite and Messenger Lite. It will also work with any app from Google Play as well as Google Go apps.
For those who own nokia 1, can you compare with old Lenovo A319 in terms of loudspeaker (since I have A319 and it has a dolby)? And one more thing, does it work facebook lite, messenger lite, UC browser? Thanks