ali, 30 Aug 2012sold it after 2 weeks of use because text typing is laggy. u have to wait for sumtym to type a... moreIs this mobile phone had keypad lock..i want keypad lock for keeping safe from calls,messages from strangers...can any one tell mee plzzzz...
deepuZ....., 01 Oct 2012itz an gud mob 2 use...........with dual sim..... its gud phn........dual sim faclity.mp3
1. Very useful flashlight.
2. 500 contacts (some cellphones have 250)
1. Keys are awful to use, ACCEPT-key is above the GREEN key, hard to reach (and you need it too many times).
2. Headset does not work at all, phone tells that it is "unrecognized device". So haven't had a chance to test the radio yet.
3. MP3-player plays too loud. At the lowest level I cannot listen it in my room at the night time.
4. RED (CANCEL)-button does not switch off your playing MP3-music, navigation button "UP" will do it (if you will return to the MP3-player menu).
5. Phone has only one speaker, that works as loudspeaker on front-side and ringtone speaker on the backside. Unfortunately this means, that other people in the same room with you, can listen to callers speech.
6. You cannot use 2 SIM-cards at the same time.
Conclusion: For 30€ I got expensive flashlight.
This crap is comparable with my 1st cellphone I ever had, Motorola d160.
1.it has a good built quality!!
2.memory card slot is available outside..but in samsung hero we have to remove the battery!!!
3.It has "send later" option for messaging..!!!
4.Display is good when compared to samsung hero!!!
He is a handsome mobile. Sings well even the most difficult songs by Kishore Kumar and Gangubai Hanagal. Even he can sing English songs. Intelligent phone.
OD 85, 26 Sep 2012My Nokia 101 Auto Restart More Than 5 Time In A Day. Please Someone Help Me To Solve The Problem .To OD 85: Very annoying, mine would reset itself while I was typing a message. I took mine to a Nokia service center and they installed new innards. I'm in the Philippines.
I need a dual sim mobile, a basic handset...with 3.5 mm audio jack... I have option like X1-01, nokia 101 or samsung E1232B, please help me, Thanks in advance.
you cannot change brightness in s40 nokia phones. samsung hero e1232b is better with bluetooth and same price and with brightness control. i hate nokia because my first costly nokia phone was crap. also now nokia is selling s40 asha phones as smartphones and making people fools.
i can't control the screen brightness...what to do??should i update software?
My Nokia 101 Auto Restart More Than 5 Time In A Day. Please Someone Help Me To Solve The Problem .
It is a good phone, gives all basic features with a low cost. 1. Good Battery back up 2.Good Music System 3. Dual Sim 4. Flash light. 5. Standard Make.These features enough for 40 % OF INDIA population.
I have purchased 1 mobile for 9000/- of standard make. It is also good phone & provided rich features like vedio calling,facebook, internet,google chatting, Andraiod smart services But,failed in providing basic features as discussed for Nokia 101.