really, this phone is most better than other dual sim mobile at cost of 1500.
milanshah20, 13 Dec 2011I bought this phone today for Rs.1500 in Bangalore. The phone actually lives up to all this ... moreWhat kind of battery was in the box i Bangalore??? 1020 mAh or 900.. 950...???
I bought this phone today for Rs.1500 in Bangalore.
The phone actually lives up to all this speculation.
Pros and Cons about the phone
1. Very cost effective given its price.
2. The sound quality of the MP3 player and Radio is crystal clear
3. Very comfy to use, good for rough use as well
4. Loud speaker is really LOUD
5. Phone is feather light and small too
1. There is no option for a data cable. I had to buy a new Micro SD card and a Card reader imm after buying this phone
2. There is no external volume control. Volume control of the MP3 player is only possible when you manually open it
3. Ear phones provided with the piece are ordinary
I needed a phone just to listen to music and talk. Nothing else. Considering that, this is an ideal phone.
Although the ear phones provided are not that great, I connect it to my sennheiser and WOW. That feels awesome.
I am happy to have bought it but I know I will not use it for very long
best phone for cheapest model!!! if ur luking 4 long standby, music & best 4 texting,,, den this is it!!! must have..
I bought this 2 days back, and i have the restart problem very badly. sometimes it restarts and shows "no sim" on sim1. please let me know the solution to this problem.
LH, 13 Dec 2011Some body please let know that either nokia 101 has the fast forward option or not,waiting for replyNo
Some body please let know that either nokia 101 has the fast forward option or not,waiting for reply
hey i gott this ph its nice just had first time charged full i am really intrested i this phone capability in showing good battery live on heavy loads because i need my phone 24/7 keep you in touch
could someone help me that should i buy dis mob. Or nt as i want long batery backup..
I love it!
This is all I've ever wanted: no (some shit) camera, no (some shit) internet, only a PHONE!!!
Plus you have a radio and an mp3 player reading directly from memory card.
DUAL SIM customizations are excellent, others are well known from all other NOKIA models.
If you need A PHONE - this is the model for you...
this phone is good but is batter timing is not good if you lissen song or for a call then its battery wrks only one day