Can I use this phone without putting sim card inside right? How is the mp3 player?
Only 4MB Ram? This phone sucks. I rather settle to Blu Zoey or Blu Jenny TV 2.8 with a bigger RAM and display, with a 1.3MP camera, and a cheaper price.
when sms comes u cant see the sender, ok, i get it, but what about calls??? is it the same??? do you see who is calling you???
again ... me. another one - how are the viewing angles?? are your eyes tired of looking at the display?? is it good - or if you move the phone in hand alittle nit- u see the picture as in negative -inverted colours???
me again, another question. how are the rubber buttons?? do u think they will peel off quickly???
its me again. another question. is it fast? or do u have to wait a second or two for reaction after clicking a button??
how is the screen - easy to scratch?? when u have full music albums as folders on your mem card, can nokia play the whole album song by song as it is released on this album?? i mean can you open a particular album and play only this album from first song to the last?? or is it so that when u open the music player it doesnt recognise that music is in folders and shows ALL songs from memory card in alphabetical order??? please reply. whe u use only one sim card - does the info "no sim card" on 2nd simcard go dim in standby??
thnx bro...u just helped me decide.now i can buy this phone. i was much confused about my txts privacy.
I Used This Phone For About Two Weeks.
Nice One Which Fits In Hands.
01. Superb Audio Quality In This Price. But Loudspeaker Is Not Loud As Much As Nokia 101's.
02. Camera And Video Recorder Are Par.
03. No Threaded View Of SMS
04. No Themes And Only Wallpaper Could Be Changed.
05. No Voice Leakage And Good Call Quality
06. You Should Avoid Typing "0" Before Your Contact Number In Order To Display Your Contact's Name While They Are Calling You.
07. Only One Number Could Be Saved For A Contact. To Save Another Number You Should Create Another Contact [ I Hate This Feature]
08. Only one Game Pre Installed. [Snake]
09. I Used 8GB Memory Card With No Lags.
10. Only One SIM At A Time. That Means While You Are Calling Through SIM 1 Your SIM 2's Tower Goes Down.
11. Sending A Message Scheduled Is NOT Found.
12. So Stylish When Compared With Phones Like Nokia 101.
13. Audio Quality Has An Enhanced Bass And Treble. Sounds In Woofers Is Amazing.
14. Little Bit Difficult To Remove The Back Cover, As There Is No Gap.
this phone isso good..specially in its battery life. its battery life can be good in two days
in my Nokia 108 whn sms comes or cl comes name is nt display.there is no setting to do tht can u Help me
After a week usage of nokia 108, i really love this mobile with light weight package , battery bckup, keypad,mp3,blth,cam on a basic mobile but ultimately i love to play games which cannot be installed externally. As usual snake .
This is a best phone in low range created by nokia. :) I bought it yesterday and I like its function very much. It can display all type of pictures, play music at a loud sound, its headphone sound quality also good. Can send/receive music, pictures, video through Bluetooth. And I dont know about the battery power right now. I think it'll stay about 2-3 days. And a wrong feature was posted by gsmarena is, it has no usb connection. You can only charge it with a charger, not in usb. It has a tiny torchlight, which will give you some light in dark area.. :)
Those who want a phone in low range, I provide you to buy this phone. Nor choice is yours... :)
Which memory cards are compatible with this mobile?? my sandisk 16gb Class 4 is not working. It is showing insert memory card. Please reply
nikhil, 08 Jan 2014Hey guys...let me know one thing. Does this phone hold both network towers during calling? Or ... morethis is a standby dual phone , meaning it will only use one sim card at a time , say you are making a phone call on sim 1 , anyone calling you on sim 2 will receive a message that you are unreachable busy or anything like that