Disappointing phone. Very cheap quality and very light. It should only be used as a backup phone that's all.
The Bluetooth V3.0 isn't compatible with my new Toyota Yaris'(2013 model)Bluetooth.
Dual Sims are difficult to select. You must select "Ask everytime" or "Sim1" or "Sim2".
Battery life is very average: 3 days with average use.
If you are after a cheap Dual Sims phone, go for the Nokia 110, it's a much better quality phone. It's more user friendly and more functional.
over all good but the back casing "squueek" everytime I press it , and seems like it cannot mount to the body of the phone tightly.
Been using this phone for a week. Here is my experience.
1. Good battery life, can last up to 6-7 days even I use it to listen MP3, and making calls for about 2 hours a day.
2. Good build quality for this price range.
3. Compact, nice keypad, ringtone is loud enough.
4. Affordable, come with bluetooth, very basic camera and SD card slot (i'm using 16GB on it without problem).
1. Display is really on the down side, this phone has totally NO viewing angle except looking it from straight. (Acceptable for the price range, as my leisure phone is actually Note 3 with excellent Full HD Super Amoled display).
2. Easily scratch. Scratches everywhere on the front smooth casing (except keypad).
3. 1st time opening the back casing, I really wonder if my Note 3 plastic is on par with it. After a few times open up to transfer file to Micro SD, the back casing "squueek" everytime I press it a little bit harder, and seems like it cannot mount to the body of the phone tightly. (I'd been opening the back cover of my Note3 for more than 50 times at least but not even a "squueek" sound from it)
4. Video codec is very limited, aside from 3GP to basic MP4, it cannot support much codec.
5. NO USB, everytime transfer file need to open the back cover and remove the SD card.
6. No file manager.
Despite having all the CONS up there, I still strongly recommended to newbies and budget buyer. Comparing Samsung E1200, this phone is much more better.
This phone are not meant to compete with Note 3, Xperia Z1, LG G2, or iphone 5S so those looking phone around this budget, JUST GET IT!
Anonymous, 27 Nov 2013it have voice recorder ? can we record sounds and save ?Where is voice record option
Anon, 03 Dec 2013Can i go on Facebook with it? no java thou.No you can't connect to facebook as the phone doesn't support internet by any means.
you can visit to "Mobile Jury" and ask them for an alternative.
Guys it's my experiance with this phone after using it for 15 day's
Nice and loud sound
seprate earphone inside from ringer , so no voice leakage
solid network , no call drops
price and looks
Display looks washout
poor mp3 app
no file manager
restarts it self lots with 8gb memory card and only-sometimes with 2gb
Battery backup only 3days with 3hr music and 15min calling each day with single sim
Overall just ok not expect much if u can live without camera go with nokia 109 much better ... in lower price..
Specification wise 108 is better bcoz u have mp3/FM,BT,good physical keyboard.this is good for peoplw who always on the go.
looks like c1-02(wout camera)...but does it have usb connection? pls do tell me!!!