adit38, 20 Jun 2012i just bought this phone for 450k rupiah in indonesia i bought it for my second phone, for t... moreThanks for yr info. I've tried to transfer my contact from E71 to Nokia 110 successfully (via Bluetooth). This Nokia 110 is a good dual sim phone. Both sim work perfect , battery is also long lasting, volume is adjustable, sound quality is superb. Its my real secondary phone !
there should be a camera free version of this...with flash light..
does it have sound leakage problem like c1-01 i was ed up after i use C1-01 please soneone reply me.
Best Dual Sim in the Market!
HotSwappable 2nd Sim
Dual StandBy, Dual ON!
Facebook & Twitter
Long Battery Life!
3.5mm Standard Audio jack
EAT LEAD SAMSUNG! NOKIA STILL RULES!
We got this handset. We satisfied with its features. This device is worth with its price range. Phone is small and less heavy (good designed ).
I've thought that it is same like Nokia 1280 or 1202 but after getting it : i know that this new Nokia phone is up to date. Its predictive text is updated too (easier to use than Nokia 101), especially i can write / receive text message in many languages. There's lot of free apps in its store . I can surf fast internet with this mobile but its display is not large enough for me ( but it is OK while travelling , By reading Opera Mini : i go to Setting menu to increase the Font Size to Large. .). Its really a very good one and values for money. Thank you Nokia !
Just got it today. good phone with amazing price value @2350 INR including Vat
I've been using this dual sim mobile phone for few days. It packed with many new functions! I am really surprised (Bluetooth, dual sim & dual standby, internet surfing, VGA camera, very good sound quality and also good battery back up . Many thanks to Nokia and GSM arena.
I bought it yesterday (us$52 inclusive of 2GB memory card). This handset supports many languages by texting (sms) such as : english, chinese, vietnamese, thai, cambodian and fillippino. Its internet is fast by helping from Nokia browser. I can download Opera Mini 6.5 from store and Binu Browser from Google. Its awesome phone! it doesn't have voice leakage but it lacks of Flashlight. I love its features & new ring tones. . Thank you very much to Nokia for providing such a good phone that I can check everything from internet and one more thing : thanks for your connecting people. :)
ashu, 19 Jun 2012salam guys plz tell me what is the bettery timings? i want long battery hey guys can this phone in this jouneration is it successfully running,,,,?
ashu, 19 Jun 2012salam guys plz tell me what is the bettery timings? i want long battery
battery 2.5 days... and missing a flash light alot :(
i just bought this phone for 450k rupiah in indonesia
i bought it for my second phone, for text and call only, i owned smartphone for other activity.
I've choose it over 101
- keypad is good, but 101 better
- good battery life, not meet my exception, but i think it good, 101 should be better according to spec sheet
- light and simple, and better looking than 101
- i can transfer my contact list from my smartphone throu bluetooth, this what makes me choose 110 than 101
- dual on stanby, one the best feature is hot swap sim 2, this have big impact for me to choose 110 over 101 amd other dual sim
- cheap, no other phone with hot swap sim2 cheaper than this
- 3,5 jack audio, i can listen radio throu my active speaker and not to worrying drain my smartphone battery
- thread sms, this nice sms view not o found in 101, i loved it, so my cheap phone just liked recent smartphone in term sms view
- screen is terrible, i almost cant read sms under sunlight, in my city the sun always shine everyday, it should monocrome like my 1280
- camera is bad, but i have smartphone with carl zeiss lens,there is no point use 110 cam, it should without cam i think
- no flashligt, very dissapoint with this, i want trade the cam for a flashlight
- no microusb, for some this is a deal breaking, u must use card reader and bluetooth for mp3. But for me no charging via usb the most saddest part of 110
i only owned it for couple days, so must be hundreeds that i can comment for 110, if u want ask me, feel free to mentiom me on twitter: @adit38
Summary: i loved my 110, i get what is worth with that price, just two thing missing for me, a flashligt and monochrome screen that the best solution for reading text outdoor (i think no smartphone's screen better than monochrome screen in terms of reading sms under sunlight)
ashu, 19 Jun 2012salam guys plz tell me what is the bettery timings? i want long battery w.salam, on moderate use its battery runs for 2 whole days. then we need to recharge it
This mobile is very simple and best for long talk besides this camera is useless there is no radio recording call recording records your whole surrounding no display brightness option feels pain when you look display.
Thanks for reading.