aasj, 21 Jan 2015Flashlight wrongly placed in this phone!!!wrong place for flash lighr
Phone has only 3 built in wallpapers, no photo viewer or file manager, music player only sees music files, same goes for video player, it has only one game: Snake and no option to install any additional application or game. With single sim phone easly holds charge for 2 weeks, and charges to 100% in about 2 hours, call quality is somewhat acceptable, music too but it doesnt support 4pin audio jack properly, flashlight is weak but still usefull. Overall its a good backup phone, but its just too limited for everyday use.
If someone starts recording by calling to nokia 130 model, is there any alert tone ?
jamescz, 17 Jan 2015Nokia 215 (Improved version of Nokia 130, 1st Release Jan-Mar 2015)
http://www.mi... moreHello Jamescz.You told that Improved version of Nokia 130 is nokia 215.
1. Nokia 215 has camera. I want a phone without camera bcoz then i will have no tension of scratches being made on the camera glass.
2. As far as I can see on the Internet , Nokia 215 is not available in great Grey colour like Nokia 101/130.
3. The Nokia 215 has flashlight on the top instead of on the Backside. So its a plus point for 215.
4. Nokia 130 is very light in weight than the newer Nokia 215.
5. Screen of 1.8 inch(Nokia 130/ 101 / 107 ) is non fatiguing than 2.4 inch( Nokia 215)
6. Does Nokia 215 will have pachangam tool by which we can know the Moon-phase of a particular day?
From all this we can conclude that instead of releasing Nokia 215, Nokia Should have released Nokia 131 in which 1. The flashlight must be on the top(instead of backside like 130),
2. Same 128*160 TFT screen of 1.8" size,&
3. No camera, so No tension of camera glass to be cared from scratches.
4. Panchangam feature(like Nokia 101)
Who buys this kind of phone these days? In my opinion there are 2 types of buyers:
-Older persons who can't get familiar with smartphones and have no passion for technology, they want simple and ergonomic
-people who are into smartphones but they need a secondary phone to use on different situations (dirty/dangerous work etc).
Compared to older nokia phones that got the job done (Nokia C1-00 for example) it feels a bit lower quality and it's not really ergonomic. Not good for older people.
Nokia 215 (Improved version of Nokia 130, 1st Release Jan-Mar 2015)
In Nokia 130/130 Dual Sim review:
NO Internet connectivity (No Browser, No GPRS/EDGE).
NO JAVA. NOT Threaded view SMS.
NO support for Any JPEG or Other Picture file formats
(Because it doesn't have a Photo viewer/Gallery)
Bluetooth: Is limited to specific functions. Audio connectivity is not supported.
Keypad: (plastic) Slightly hard to press. Noisy.
(Micro-USB Charging (USB v2.0), Bluetooth v3.0, SD Card (32GB),
Transferring Data through USB Cable, Radio, Mp3 Player, Calculator,
Alarm clock, Reminders, Calendar, Flash light.)
DESIGN: Good build quality.
BATTERY: Superb, can last for 2-3 days. (fair use)
MP3 PLAYER: Can play in background.
KEYPAD: Very responsive. (plastic)
Speaker & Voice call: High/Clear quality. NO voice leak.
Phone Performance: Fast, No delay, No lag. (360 MHz)
MEMORY: Messages 500, Contacts 500.
New software update for Nokia 130/130 Dual SIM (for Europe region only)
Latest software release for Nokia 130/130 Dual SIM is 10.02.11
- "Contacts not ready" error fixed.
- Bulgarian language support added (available in selected countries).
- Improved stability and performance.
can any1 tell howmany sms can it save ? can i move saving sms to memory card ?
This is very good phone and price is normal. It is better than 108 and 103.
As I've talked about before, Nokia/MS should offer a 'phone insurance' plan that with every purchase of a Lumia you get a Nokia '135' (speculative name for US) 'Backup Phone'?
abhi, 04 Jan 2015Much better phone in this price range best for secondary phone use as long lasting battery backupBrowser
WAP 2.0/xHTML, HTML
hi after every few mins it display message of "play" nad then "wait"
Cud sumone pls tell wat is it ??
Much better phone in this price range best for secondary phone use as long lasting battery backup