I just bought this phone 3 days ago and so far so good.
The good things I like about it are:
1. Very good music player although the options are limited. Sound quality is sometimes better than low end android phones. Switching to another song is pretty fast.
2. Nice soft and fast typing keypad though I wish they made the navigation key a bit bigger.
3. Best of all USB charging and Data transfer! I'm glad they finally got rid of those fragile small pin chargers. Sometimes I even use this phone as a flash drive. Transfer files is pretty fast.
sms storage capacity ? how many can be stored in inbox ? wil it be atleast 500 ?
what about the SMS/messaging capacity? After a number of messages, should i delete some messages? In Nokia X2-02 phone, i never have any problem abou the sms capacity.
Brijesh tiwarii, 09 Sep 2017Is this phone a 4G phone?Is this a serious question?
Lito, 02 Sep 2017No.its only the old style messaging. Yes it has a torchlightThanks for the info sir . Appreciate it.
Melo, 31 Aug 2017Does this phone support vonversation mesaages? Does it have a flashlight?No.its only the old style messaging. Yes it has a torchlight
Does this phone support vonversation mesaages? Does it have a flashlight?
Twatonk, 17 Jul 2017better than Nokia 3310 2017 How to adjust display brightness ?
Could anyone comment honestly on the following :
1. Call clarity (how clear and loud is the earpiece).
2.The SMS format. (normal SMS or thread).
3. Is there a way of backing up the SMS?
Please, post honest opinions.
The design reminds me of Motorola Wx 180,C 139 and other small Moto devices.
I have Nokia 130 (2014) and it is a very good phone.
camera is not useful in small screen but for me a good design in general