Could anyone comment honestly on the following :
1. Call clarity (how clear and loud is the earpiece).
2.The SMS format. (normal SMS or thread).
3. Is there a way of backing up the SMS?
Please, post honest opinions.
The design reminds me of Motorola Wx 180,C 139 and other small Moto devices.
I have Nokia 130 (2014) and it is a very good phone.
camera is not useful in small screen but for me a good design in general
how mani contect number call recorder sim contect show write sms insart number from contect nuber and lot of mor infarmetion must hou yousd cemra
Its a small screen, elders would find it difficult to read the letters in small screen.,
can anyone tell me if Nokia 105 or Nokia 130 (2017 versions) are available in India or not???
I want to buy one of this two mobile and use it as a backup device with my 4G smartphone.
if anyone knows something please tell.
akw, 23 Jul 2017s40 was better than s30PLUS idunno if new s30 better in some new features ... but s40 seems be... moreyes friends, I also liked those precious days with Nokia s40 series phones.
those days were awesome.
Anonymous, 23 Jul 2017Yes, you are right! Thank you for posting this! Series 40 needs to be restored again and it is... mores40 was better than s30PLUS idunno if new s30 better in some new features ... but s40 seems better i think Original S30 even is more classical and pure...
this device could give a decent experience like old mystery nokia's phones ...
from s30 such as 12xx to flagship Nx and etc
i..O.U.F.A, 19 Jul 2017Series 40 > Series 30+. Someone needs to tell Nokia this.Yes, you are right! Thank you for posting this! Series 40 needs to be restored again and it is superior to Series 30+ !
Hi, Nokia, please make simple phone without camera for senior which can work on 3g 850/2100 mtz.on Telstra network .
Frankenstein, 21 Jul 2017These S30+ phones would be ok if:
1. They supported a reasonable set of bluetooth profiles. M... moreYou have every right to ask for a better and a more capable OS but the only thing that
you must never demand it is a selfie camera
since you sign with the nickname ''Frankenstein''...
The specs are good,the price is good but the design is rather strange.
These S30+ phones would be ok if:
1. They supported a reasonable set of bluetooth profiles. Most so far have had only OPP, so no good for headphones or hands free or tethering.
2. They could install 3rd party apps. They should either bring back java apps like the old S40s, or get MediaTek (who provide the software on these phones), to release their SDK. MediaTek did used to make their SDK (the MRE SDK) available until a few years ago.